swallow

  • fishnik2003
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 29, 2003
      ur probably right, swallow. just quit analyzing everything (which i
      do a lot of). just come into the present and live.

      fishnik
    • swallow472000
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 30, 2003
        --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, "fishnik2003"
        <fishnik2003@y...> wrote:
        > ur probably right, swallow. just quit analyzing everything (which i
        > do a lot of). just come into the present and live.

        fishnik
        Maybe you being an analyzing aspect of god is living in
        the present...maybe thats your presence here just now. jimmi
      • fishnik2003
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 30, 2003
          that is so true!! that is what i started to write yesterday. at
          present i am feeling very very interested in understanding certain
          things, and follow my heart when i investigate them. i dont question
          it, i just go with it.

          i think ( i hope) i am the kind of person who rows her own boat, but
          i genuinely enjoy hearing others peoples opinions about their
          experiences with eck, and spiritual beliefs.

          i find it can be hard to disagree with others, and yet maintain the
          dialogue. i am working on this.

          thanks, fishnik