proof

  • fishnik2003
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2003
      saitia, u have proven that u do not practice what u preach. how easy
      to extend kindness and compassion to the non-threatening. let the
      spiritual dilettante get poked a bit, and the base human is suddenly
      alive and well.

      before i checked ur post today, just for one second, i thought u
      might rise above urself. im almost sorry. maybe ur book isnt working.

      fishnik
    • Saitia
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 8, 2003
        On Sunday, December 7, 2003, at 03:14 PM, fishnik2003 wrote:

        > saitia, u have proven that u do not practice what u preach.

        No, fish, from my point of view you've simply proven that your
        assumptions expressed on this forum about me are incorrect; and you're
        unwilling or unable to recognize it.

        > how easy
        > to extend kindness and compassion to the non-threatening. let the
        > spiritual dilettante get poked a bit, and the base human is suddenly
        > alive and well.

        Compassion extended to say, hypocrites, doesn't necessarily appear the
        same as compassion extended to the "non-threatening." The cynical
        flavor of your approach to others here just didn't bring you the kind
        of attention you desired.

        > before i checked ur post today, just for one second, i thought u
        > might rise above urself. im almost sorry. maybe ur book isnt working.

        I think you were hoping you wouldn't get called on your
        disingenuousness; hence your phony goodbye message. No, I think in
        your case fish, you need a type of "compassion" that says "get real,"
        and stop pretending hypocrisy is some kind of asset.

        in friendship,
        Saitia