Re: Goodbye

  • colleenmft
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 30, 2003
      Alf,

      I will miss you! Haven't seen any post of yours at execkankar yet.
      Hope you can come by and "check in" at both groups once in a while,
      but I appreciate you wanting to take another turn and move on.

      Hope all is well. And, I wish you love and happiness always....

      Colleen
      --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, al_radzik <no_reply@y...>