Goodbye

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 28, 2003
      To all who read this,

      I am bidding you all farewell, forever. I will no longer
      participate in ANY discussions here, on Execkankar, nor
      alt.religion.eckankar. Thnaks for your support and may God be with
      you all.

      Alf
    • Paul Olson
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 28, 2003
        Jeepers Alf....It was nice knowing you.....Good luck in whatever you do

        Sword
        I am bidding you all farewell, forever. I will no longer
        participate in ANY discussions here, on Execkankar, nor
        alt.religion.eckankar. Thnaks for your support and may God be with
        you all.

        Alf

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • Benjamin R. Douglass
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 28, 2003
          Bye, AL. You are leaving alot of people behind who have loads of
          respect for you. If you wish to be part of my snail mail Holiday
          mailing please let me know at:-D

          bendouglass@...

          --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, al_radzik <no_reply@y...>
          wrote:
          > To all who read this,
          >
          > I am bidding you all farewell, forever. I will no longer
          > participate in ANY discussions here, on Execkankar, nor
          > alt.religion.eckankar. Thnaks for your support and may God be with
          > you all.
          >
          > Alf
        • pato
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 29, 2003
            Its been a pleasure Alf
            Even though it was a short space of time
            Take care and continue with your fulfillment

            Pato

            wrote:
            > To all who read this,
            >
            > I am bidding you all farewell, forever. I will no longer
            > participate in ANY discussions here, on Execkankar, nor
            > alt.religion.eckankar. Thnaks for your support and may God be with
            > you all.
            >
            > Alf

          • colleenmft
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 30, 2003
              Alf,

              I will miss you! Haven't seen any post of yours at execkankar yet.
              Hope you can come by and "check in" at both groups once in a while,
              but I appreciate you wanting to take another turn and move on.

              Hope all is well. And, I wish you love and happiness always....

              Colleen