Re: G F

  • Mimi
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2003
      Hi all,

      I was reading this post and realized something (don't get scared) lol
      > > One of many possibilities is that Twitch was honest & sincere,
      and
      > ~~~~~~
      > You dont believe that for a minute, do you? (chuckles)
      > ~~
      >
      > > just the victim of those pesky astral entities he wrote about,
      who
      > > take great delight in conning humans. Now, they've been laughing
      > > their asses off for years, watching e-kult and how their little
      > > pseudo-spiritual cosmic joke is doing - but they decided to see
      if
      > > they could take it even *further* with this "Chunkchok" (sp?) and
      > > "Phoo Lin".

      When I was in eckankar I was pretty diligent at keeping a dream
      journal. From the very beginning back in 1987, my dreams with Paul always,
      and I mean always, included an element of screwing with other people. He
      would show me how to turn them upside down; tell people names for certain
      places or objects that were blatantly untrue and give false directions. I
      always wondered about this representation especially when I was 20 and so
      eager. Anyway as years passed I thought my hit on Paul through my dreams
      was more accurate than not because when I re-read the books in my late
      20's I thought he was an obvious sexist pig and a very "small" man. Harold
      seemed more benign and altruistic but that too needed to be exposed. At
      least with Paul it was clear that he was a creep but with sri klump it
      was a little more concealed. For many years now, they both have made me
      sick, espousing truth camoflauged as spewing lies, sweetly smiles hiding
      what has been destroyed, subsumed, or forcibly assimilated nearly all
      individual thought in its path, until most of these other ways of perceiving and
      being in the world have been forgotten. This much is clear. These are simply
      facts. They are beyond dispute. But still, there is so much clinging to the
      untruth.

      This does appear like the model many people take on in eckankar to
      avoid seeing themselves. Everything is compartmentalized and repressed
      unless a force with more power sheds light. And the forces that seem to have
      the most power to "shed light' are the fucked up institutions in this world.
      So everyone is held hostage until they crack, until they are so dry with the
      boxed experiences pummeled into their wide open consuming psyches, they
      can't tell the difference from their own or the manufactured. I guess today
      I rant because an eckist friend sent me this link...
      http://www.namaste-mag.co.za/index.html

      eek...

      Mimi
    • sandrafdnc
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 4, 2003
        --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, "Mimi" <love2freedom@y...> wrote:
        > Hi all,
        >
        > I was reading this post and realized something (don't get scared) lol
        > > > One of many possibilities is that Twitch was honest & sincere,
        > and
        > > ~~~~~~
        > > You dont believe that for a minute, do you? (chuckles)
        > > ~~
        > >
        > > > just the victim of those pesky astral entities he wrote about,
        > who
        > > > take great delight in conning humans. Now, they've been laughing
        > > > their asses off for years, watching e-kult and how their little
        > > > pseudo-spiritual cosmic joke is doing - but they decided to see
        > if
        > > > they could take it even *further* with this "Chunkchok" (sp?) and
        > > > "Phoo Lin".
        >
        > When I was in eckankar I was pretty diligent at keeping a dream
        > journal. From the very beginning back in 1987, my dreams with Paul always,
        > and I mean always, included an element of screwing with other people. He
        > would show me how to turn them upside down; tell people names for certain
        > places or objects that were blatantly untrue and give false directions. I
        > always wondered about this representation especially when I was 20 and so
        > eager. Anyway as years passed I thought my hit on Paul through my dreams
        > was more accurate than not because when I re-read the books in my late
        > 20's I thought he was an obvious sexist pig and a very "small" man. Harold
        > seemed more benign and altruistic but that too needed to be exposed. At
        > least with Paul it was clear that he was a creep but with sri klump it
        > was a little more concealed. For many years now, they both have made me
        > sick, espousing truth camoflauged as spewing lies, sweetly smiles hiding
        > what has been destroyed, subsumed, or forcibly assimilated nearly all
        > individual thought in its path, until most of these other ways of perceiving and
        > being in the world have been forgotten. This much is clear. These are simply
        > facts. They are beyond dispute. But still, there is so much clinging to the
        > untruth.
        >
        > This does appear like the model many people take on in eckankar to
        > avoid seeing themselves. Everything is compartmentalized and repressed
        > unless a force with more power sheds light. And the forces that seem to have
        > the most power to "shed light' are the fucked up institutions in this world.
        > So everyone is held hostage until they crack, until they are so dry with the
        > boxed experiences pummeled into their wide open consuming psyches, they
        > can't tell the difference from their own or the manufactured. I guess today
        > I rant because an eckist friend sent me this link...
        > http://www.namaste-mag.co.za/index.html
        >
        > eek...
        >

        > Mimi
        ~~~~~~

        Hi Mimi,

        I never cared much for PT, yes very sexist, of course he was long gone when I joined. I read most of his books, thought it odd, those scifi's. The first year (this was before the net) I heard the name 'Darwin', and asked who is that? Was told he was not to be discussed, I filed it away, he was one of the first I looked for when I went on line, sigh, I had no idea of the real truth, eckists hide their secrets very well.

        Re: Namaste, I expect many eckists are excited to have the 'godman' on the front of a magazine, probably much rejoicing, yup I was like that once.

        You know in the group I was in, there were some great people, and once in a while I receive emails from one or two, for the most part, eckankar was the only common interest we had. That should have been a clue, would we have been friends outside of eck? Probably not.

        Oh ha, I had but one dream that I recall about hk, didnt like the way he looked at me, it was like 'what are you doing here', he was surrounded by 'suits' all dressed alike, and to think I wanted to meet that man, from what I hear, only his closest ever see him. I'm not sure if he graces the WW with his presence now. Does anyone know? I'm trying to put a few pieces of this puzzle to rest.

        Thanks

        Sandra
      • Barbara
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 4, 2003
          >. I'm not sure if he graces the WW with his presence now. Does anyone
          know? I'm trying to put a few pieces of this puzzle to rest.

          > Thanks
          >
          > Sandra

          he has attended all WW in person so far...i was at the 2002 in MN and he was
          live on stage telling more boring animal stories...well i guess you could
          call it 'live'......
          i just saw a flash of blue light as i typed out this email so i am guessing
          that the mahanta has given his stamp of approval for me to send
          it...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah....what a crock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          love,
        • sandrafdnc
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 6, 2003
            --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, "Barbara" <ladyatma@t...> wrote:

            > >. I'm not sure if he graces the WW with his presence now. Does anyone
            > know? I'm trying to put a few pieces of this puzzle to rest.
            > >
            > > Thanks
            > >
            > > Sandra
            >
            > he has attended all WW in person so far...i was at the 2002 in MN and he was
            > live on stage telling more boring animal stories...well i guess you could
            > call it 'live'......
            > i just saw a flash of blue light as i typed out this email so i am guessing
            > that the mahanta has given his stamp of approval for me to send
            > it...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah....what a crock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            > love,

            ~~~~~
            You are so funny... I still see those blue flashes, perhaps pt did too, and just incorporated yet another natural occurrance into the mythconception of eckankar.

            Sandra