Re: G F

  • sandrafdnc
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 30, 2003
      --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, "Sharon" <brighttigress@y...> wrote:
      > --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, "sandrafdnc" <sandrafdnc@y...>
      > wrote:
      >

      > > Hi Sharon and Group,

      > > Does Graham Forsyth have a web site?
      > >

      > I did a websearch awhile back, and didn't find anything.
      >

      > > I understand he has a book in the works, this one I want to read. >
      >
      > Ford will publish Graham's book when the timing is right, I'm sure.
      > I'm sure it will be interesting in one way or another - to be honest,
      > I want to pull Ford's book off the shelf again - I don't believe I
      > even finished it, and perhaps I'm wrong in my thinking right now that
      > this is just the same-old, same-old, but I didn't know whether to
      > laugh or throw up as I read the excerpts from Graham's journal in
      > "Confessions". I mean....puh-leeeze!!!
      ~~~~~~

      Sigh, will wait for the reviews.
      ~~~~~~~~

      > One of many possibilities is that Twitch was honest & sincere, and
      ~~~~~~
      You dont believe that for a minute, do you? (chuckles)
      ~~

      > just the victim of those pesky astral entities he wrote about, who
      > take great delight in conning humans. Now, they've been laughing
      > their asses off for years, watching e-kult and how their little
      > pseudo-spiritual cosmic joke is doing - but they decided to see if
      > they could take it even *further* with this "Chunkchok" (sp?) and
      > "Phoo Lin".
      >
      > > Just what was it that frightened HK to react so badly??

      > Looking in the mirror? <ggg>
      ~~~
      hahahahahahahaha
      ~~

      Or maybe, since he's been watching
      > membership numbers drop off *before* the publication of Ford's book,
      > the realization that it was going to get a lot worse!!
      >

      > Klemp's reaction isn't that much different from his reaction to any
      > other eckist who seems to be challenging his authority, even when the ~~~~~~
      I did not know (then), his lack of strength, why everyone is challenged.
      You think 'God' cares if It is challenged? Me thinks He/She gets a big laugh when we do-some-thing..Cant you just hear It now "She (me-ha) cant figure it out, how about a banana peel'
      ~~~~~~~
      > eckist is true-blue faithful to the cult and only asking sincere &
      > honest questions in order to understand and *strengthen* their faith
      > in the cult. I have this mental picture of Klemp dressed up in a
      > comic-book "royalty" suit, waving the "rod of power" and screaming
      > "Off with your last initiation!!" instead of "Off with their heads!"
      > And...it's not just Klemp. I daresay most of us have experienced
      > this paranoid ask-no-questions & just memorize & blindly regurgitate
      > the party-line mentality on the "lower" levels.

      ~~~~~

      Yes, I experienced that first hand from an eckist, unpleasant I tell you.
      ~~~~~~~~
      > For example, the "sign & return" letter that MN sent out to many of us
      > when we sent in our resignations - the one telling us they wanted to
      > be sure we knew what we were doing, and that if we changed our minds
      > about leaving we wouldn't be allowed to join again for six months, and
      > at that time we'd have to start all over at the "beginning".

      ~~~~~
      I sent a note 'remove me, etc', I Knew what I was doing, didnt send reply to their 'sign and return', why waste another stamp.
      ~~~~~~

      > Actually, Lurk has written some good stuff over at a.r.e. that I think
      > would answer your question better. If I get a chance, I'll re-post
      > them if I get time to look - or anyone who's interested in doing it
      > themselves can do a Google advanced group search with
      > "arelurker@c..." in the author field, and start out checking
      > the last two weeks or a month.

      ~~~~~

      Will take a look, after I do my breathing exercises, and centering of self-heh.
      ~~~~~~~
      > > Just keeps getting curiouser and curiouser....
      >

      > Doesn't it? Makes me think of that old Chinese curse: "May you live
      > in interesting times." <ggg>

      > Hugs,

      > Sharon
      >

      > PS - I was wondering, have your hummingbirds migrated yet? Seems to
      > me that ours took off before Isabel, except possibly for one straggler
      > who waited a few more days.
      ~~~~~~~

      Darn I spent 15 min responding to this hit the wrong button..
      I have two hummers spending a lot of time in the scraggly cosmos, wont cut those back til the loves leave, the feeder is full, will keep that out too.
      Missing your feathered friends?? Have a couple of pot size crows will be glad to send your way :))

      Hugs back at you!!

      Sandra
    • Mimi
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 1, 2003
        Hi all,

        I was reading this post and realized something (don't get scared) lol
        > > One of many possibilities is that Twitch was honest & sincere,
        and
        > ~~~~~~
        > You dont believe that for a minute, do you? (chuckles)
        > ~~
        >
        > > just the victim of those pesky astral entities he wrote about,
        who
        > > take great delight in conning humans. Now, they've been laughing
        > > their asses off for years, watching e-kult and how their little
        > > pseudo-spiritual cosmic joke is doing - but they decided to see
        if
        > > they could take it even *further* with this "Chunkchok" (sp?) and
        > > "Phoo Lin".

        When I was in eckankar I was pretty diligent at keeping a dream
        journal. From the very beginning back in 1987, my dreams with Paul always,
        and I mean always, included an element of screwing with other people. He
        would show me how to turn them upside down; tell people names for certain
        places or objects that were blatantly untrue and give false directions. I
        always wondered about this representation especially when I was 20 and so
        eager. Anyway as years passed I thought my hit on Paul through my dreams
        was more accurate than not because when I re-read the books in my late
        20's I thought he was an obvious sexist pig and a very "small" man. Harold
        seemed more benign and altruistic but that too needed to be exposed. At
        least with Paul it was clear that he was a creep but with sri klump it
        was a little more concealed. For many years now, they both have made me
        sick, espousing truth camoflauged as spewing lies, sweetly smiles hiding
        what has been destroyed, subsumed, or forcibly assimilated nearly all
        individual thought in its path, until most of these other ways of perceiving and
        being in the world have been forgotten. This much is clear. These are simply
        facts. They are beyond dispute. But still, there is so much clinging to the
        untruth.

        This does appear like the model many people take on in eckankar to
        avoid seeing themselves. Everything is compartmentalized and repressed
        unless a force with more power sheds light. And the forces that seem to have
        the most power to "shed light' are the fucked up institutions in this world.
        So everyone is held hostage until they crack, until they are so dry with the
        boxed experiences pummeled into their wide open consuming psyches, they
        can't tell the difference from their own or the manufactured. I guess today
        I rant because an eckist friend sent me this link...
        http://www.namaste-mag.co.za/index.html

        eek...

        Mimi
      • sandrafdnc
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 4, 2003
          --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, "Mimi" <love2freedom@y...> wrote:
          > Hi all,
          >
          > I was reading this post and realized something (don't get scared) lol
          > > > One of many possibilities is that Twitch was honest & sincere,
          > and
          > > ~~~~~~
          > > You dont believe that for a minute, do you? (chuckles)
          > > ~~
          > >
          > > > just the victim of those pesky astral entities he wrote about,
          > who
          > > > take great delight in conning humans. Now, they've been laughing
          > > > their asses off for years, watching e-kult and how their little
          > > > pseudo-spiritual cosmic joke is doing - but they decided to see
          > if
          > > > they could take it even *further* with this "Chunkchok" (sp?) and
          > > > "Phoo Lin".
          >
          > When I was in eckankar I was pretty diligent at keeping a dream
          > journal. From the very beginning back in 1987, my dreams with Paul always,
          > and I mean always, included an element of screwing with other people. He
          > would show me how to turn them upside down; tell people names for certain
          > places or objects that were blatantly untrue and give false directions. I
          > always wondered about this representation especially when I was 20 and so
          > eager. Anyway as years passed I thought my hit on Paul through my dreams
          > was more accurate than not because when I re-read the books in my late
          > 20's I thought he was an obvious sexist pig and a very "small" man. Harold
          > seemed more benign and altruistic but that too needed to be exposed. At
          > least with Paul it was clear that he was a creep but with sri klump it
          > was a little more concealed. For many years now, they both have made me
          > sick, espousing truth camoflauged as spewing lies, sweetly smiles hiding
          > what has been destroyed, subsumed, or forcibly assimilated nearly all
          > individual thought in its path, until most of these other ways of perceiving and
          > being in the world have been forgotten. This much is clear. These are simply
          > facts. They are beyond dispute. But still, there is so much clinging to the
          > untruth.
          >
          > This does appear like the model many people take on in eckankar to
          > avoid seeing themselves. Everything is compartmentalized and repressed
          > unless a force with more power sheds light. And the forces that seem to have
          > the most power to "shed light' are the fucked up institutions in this world.
          > So everyone is held hostage until they crack, until they are so dry with the
          > boxed experiences pummeled into their wide open consuming psyches, they
          > can't tell the difference from their own or the manufactured. I guess today
          > I rant because an eckist friend sent me this link...
          > http://www.namaste-mag.co.za/index.html
          >
          > eek...
          >

          > Mimi
          ~~~~~~

          Hi Mimi,

          I never cared much for PT, yes very sexist, of course he was long gone when I joined. I read most of his books, thought it odd, those scifi's. The first year (this was before the net) I heard the name 'Darwin', and asked who is that? Was told he was not to be discussed, I filed it away, he was one of the first I looked for when I went on line, sigh, I had no idea of the real truth, eckists hide their secrets very well.

          Re: Namaste, I expect many eckists are excited to have the 'godman' on the front of a magazine, probably much rejoicing, yup I was like that once.

          You know in the group I was in, there were some great people, and once in a while I receive emails from one or two, for the most part, eckankar was the only common interest we had. That should have been a clue, would we have been friends outside of eck? Probably not.

          Oh ha, I had but one dream that I recall about hk, didnt like the way he looked at me, it was like 'what are you doing here', he was surrounded by 'suits' all dressed alike, and to think I wanted to meet that man, from what I hear, only his closest ever see him. I'm not sure if he graces the WW with his presence now. Does anyone know? I'm trying to put a few pieces of this puzzle to rest.

          Thanks

          Sandra
        • Barbara
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 4, 2003
            >. I'm not sure if he graces the WW with his presence now. Does anyone
            know? I'm trying to put a few pieces of this puzzle to rest.

            > Thanks
            >
            > Sandra

            he has attended all WW in person so far...i was at the 2002 in MN and he was
            live on stage telling more boring animal stories...well i guess you could
            call it 'live'......
            i just saw a flash of blue light as i typed out this email so i am guessing
            that the mahanta has given his stamp of approval for me to send
            it...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah....what a crock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            love,
          • sandrafdnc
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 6, 2003
              --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, "Barbara" <ladyatma@t...> wrote:

              > >. I'm not sure if he graces the WW with his presence now. Does anyone
              > know? I'm trying to put a few pieces of this puzzle to rest.
              > >
              > > Thanks
              > >
              > > Sandra
              >
              > he has attended all WW in person so far...i was at the 2002 in MN and he was
              > live on stage telling more boring animal stories...well i guess you could
              > call it 'live'......
              > i just saw a flash of blue light as i typed out this email so i am guessing
              > that the mahanta has given his stamp of approval for me to send
              > it...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah....what a crock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              > love,

              ~~~~~
              You are so funny... I still see those blue flashes, perhaps pt did too, and just incorporated yet another natural occurrance into the mythconception of eckankar.

              Sandra