More Graduates

  • Paul Olson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2003
      Hi folks,

      I just got a couple of emails from the wife of an ex-RESA who has just left eckankar! They are probably lurking here as they have just left! They have been through a really interesting experience that I hope they will share someday. For now though, let's just welcome them and let them lurk for a while until they feel comfy.

      These guys weren't too subtle about leaving however, and the way they left will put a little doubt into a whole lot of chela's minds......I can't go into detail here yet but perhaps someday they will tell us their story! It's a hoot!

      The abandon ship bell is ringing in eckankar....I just hope some folks will see this and do a little personal investigating too see if they have booked passage on a boat that actually goes anywhere.

      Sword