Re: [eckankartruth] Do You Hate Eckists ?

  • pato
    Message 1 of 48 , Jul 12, 2003
      sorry sword,yes I was refering to you

      Paul Olson <broker84@...> wrote:Hi Pato,

      Could you do me a favor?

      There are a bunch of Paul's here. I sign my posts "Sword" so that folks
      will know which Paul I am. it would help me reply to you if I knew who you
      were addressing.
      Thanks
      Sword

      Message 48 of 48 , Jul 17, 2003
        thanks sword, But I need time out-read the letters from Darwin to Harold yesterday.You go too fast and you loose the plot.Thanks for your indurance,you have a special gift or rather its been a privaledge meeting you and all the birds that fly!!!!!
        Ill be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Soon pato

        Paul Olson <broker84@...> wrote:
        OK, I was a member back then and remember that prior to Darwin appointing
        Harold as LEM, Darwin was showing up at seminars either drunk or heavily
        medicated. He mentioned back problems, and once even told the seminar
        audience that a chela had stabbed him in the back on the inner and that it
        had come through to the physical. Bullshit in my opinion.

        Darwin was quite a womanizer and had a lot of nice ripe young chelas to pick
        from.

        My guess is that the Board of Directors worked on him subtly for a long time
        to get him to appoint another LEM. He probably thought he could just sit
        back and rake in a bundle of money for the rest of his life while Harold
        would do all the work. Harold got appointed and was announced to the
        membership at a seminar in Anaheim California in 1981.

        They both went to seminars for a while and then Darwin stopped showing up.

        It took about 2 years for Harold to finally oust Darwin completely and I
        won't rehash all that here. There is stuff about this episode all over the
        web and in the archives here as well I think.

        A month before Harold announced Darwin's ousting, he wrote an article in the
        Mystic world for the membership entitled " Methods of the Black Magician"
        and the article obviously was about Darwin. Harold advised that a lot of
        chelas were having dreams about Darwin tormenting them on the inner and
        leading them down to the lower regions....

        He later advised the chelas that Darwin had been ousted and was stripped
        from the records of the vairagi masters, and advised the chelas to get rid
        of anything they had about Darwin, books, tapes etc....

        Darwin's demise is a huge embarrassment to eckankar and the chelas simply
        don't talk about him much anymore.

        In reality, there were court battles, and power plays in eckankar at that
        time and Harold just won out.

        It is interesting that after Darwin was ousted, the eckankar board of
        directors was stripped of its voting powers so that today, Harold is the
        only voting member of the Board of Directors. I understand the Harold now
        holds eckankar legally as a "Corporation Sole" where he is the sole owner
        and the sole voter. This way, no one can later oust him as he did to
        Darwin.

        Keep researching...you're getting warm here.
        Sword