Re: Ex-Eckist

  • santmat@zdnetonebox.com James_Bean
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 13, 2000
      Dear New Member:

      I saw your post and want to welcome you. Hope you'll post more!

      Here's a couple of interesting links, and I see there's many more
      that Sharon has added to the links page of eckankartruth providing a
      great introduction and background.

      Peace and Best Wishes,

      False Paths, Part 1: Who appointed your teacher?

      False Paths, Part 2: Undoing the Damage........................

      False Paths, Part 3: The Making of A Spiritual Movement -- The Untold
      Story of Paul Twitchel and Eckankar, by David C. Lane