Re: [eckankartruth] Re: Psychic Attack

  • Hawksblood2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , May 1, 2001
      Hello. I would like to say the world is nothing without love. It is not as easy to find it but on the other hand everything here hase very little love. People are not going out of there way at all to share it either. I know I have to give a hundred percent all the time to get a little back . I am not complaning for I do not expect it to come back. The facks are I did not create the world the way it is and I never allowed Eck to make me think so. I do not blow families up in other counties. I do not rape children and do not think it is the childs Karma. Man is so unjust and will go out of his way to prove his point. I will say dreams are very important the problem is we usually can not translate them right. If we do we want them to mean what we want them to. This is not the world of love and light that it should be. T-Hawk