Re: [eckankartruth] Justifying To Others or "Just Me & MY MIrror Tonite!"

  • Leland Roth
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2003
      Actually, I liked your post and was hoping you were a (young) female. You didn't specify in your profile? I look like a 50 year old Sting with little hair:>) Better looking than Paul Olson, though. You? lee ps I'm an acquaintance of Dr. Brown from "Goldenfarts," too, & though, Living Eck Mistress Kata Daki hasn't showed up recently...she's real to me isn't she, Harvey & Al?