Re Did Pople Have OBE's

  • Marie Patrick
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2003
      Hi everyone,
      I have been wondering about this subject myself
      because many of the experience's that I have had may
      just be my imagination. I have not had the experience
      of looking down on my body from above.
      One time though something happened which proved to me
      soul travel or bi-location is real. I had been
      attending an eck seminar and after the seminar went
      back to the flat where I was staying with other
      eckists. This was about 10pm. It was a chilly evening
      and I felt cold. Someone turned on television and
      everyone started to watch the New Zealand Women's
      Netball game against Australia. I do not like
      watching sport on television I prefer to play it. I
      would have preferred to have a chat with people about
      the events of the day and I was still feeling cold.
      I started to imagine what I would be doing at home. I
      would be sitting in front of a lovely log fire feeling
      nice and warm. Bill my husband would be sitting next
      to me and our little white cat Buttons would be curled
      up beside us. As I was drifting along in my
      imagination someone asked me suddenly what the score
      was. I was startled and then said that I didn't know
      because I wasn't there. She laughed and said that
      happens sometimes.
      When I arrived home my husband greeted me with a
      really strange look. Bill is a down to earth person
      and does not believe in an afterlife or any other
      existence. He says that we live then die and that is
      it. So he was really freaked out when he asked me if
      I came home while I was away. I asked what he meant
      and he said on Saturday evening about 10pm he was
      sitting in front of the fire reading the paper. He
      looked up and saw me sitting in my chair. He said I
      was there for awhile then just faded away.
      Quite an expereince for him and prove to me that I
      could be in to places at once.

      Marie

      http://search.yahoo.com
    • Gloria Jean
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2003
        >>He looked up and saw me sitting in my chair. He said I
        was there for awhile then just faded away. <<

        Wow that is very amazing! I have had several
        OBE's and most of them were very different kinds
        as none were quite the same.

        One that was varified like yours went like this:
        I was at work in a tavern, and it was a real
        slow day. I had been thinking about my sister's
        children very fondly, and missing them, as I had
        spent a summer there taking care of them. I
        dozed off to sleep in a booth. It was a very deep
        sleep. I could not tell how long I was alseep.

        When I woke up I felt very disoriented. "Where
        am I?" That kind of feeling. It was as if I had
        been somewhere else, although I had no memory of where.

        That evening, my sister called me to ask me if I
        was all right. I said yes, why? She said that her
        daughter (age 4) had been watching television, when
        she came running into the kitchen yelling, "Mommy!
        Mommy! Aunt Jeannie was just here and she kissed
        me!" She was checking to see if I had died.

        (They called me aunt Jeannie.)

        Gloria Jean

[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor