Re: [eckankartruth] Cults, new religions and survivors

  • Saitia
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7 10:04 AM
      Hi Harvey,

      Thanks for that link, it looks like very balanced information, even
      with a dash of satire thrown in. I found an excellent article on the
      Urantia-based cult I mentioned in my post to Lee.

      http://www.rickross.com/reference/acc/acc1.html

      When it comes to people who use The Urantia Book and it's teachings
      this way, I'm interested in full exposure of who they are and what
      they do.

      Thanks again,

      Saitia

      --
      ". . .The [cult] business is a cruel and shallow money
      trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and