Re: Shariyats

  • DAVIDP111@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2003
      In a message dated 3/1/03 2:04:52 AM, eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com writes:

      << David, would you give us more details about this?

      That's what Brad Steiger told me and showed me his documentation for payment
      when I visited him in his home in Scottsdale, Az in 1978. He also had over
      100 hours of audio tape interview with Paul, I heard about 2.5 hours...the
      creation of his life in China Point. Brad said he wondered why Paul was so
      trusting, he made up the whole story and had it on tape. I don't know what
      happened to any of this, I know Eckankar (Darwin) was pushing for Brad to
      surrender everything he had.

      Brad opened up to be as I had spent a week and a half with Paul's family,
      including his first wife, Camille and had so much evidence that nothing in In
      My Soul was true.

      Later, Myself, Charlie Wallace and Carmela Primavera vistited Brad and he
      shared the info with them, too.
    • DAVIDP111@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2003
        In a message dated 3/1/03 2:04:52 AM, eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com writes:

        <<
        Charly Wallace - any comments, if you're reading this?

        Ask Charly. I'm the one who drove Charly to Twitchell's family member's
        house. His sister in law, Mattie and to Paul's nephew, John. This was 1979
        or 1980
      • Sharon <brighttigress@yahoo.com>
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2003

          writes:

          > << David, would you give us more details about this?

          > That's what Brad Steiger told me and showed me his documentation for
          payment

          > when I visited him in his home in Scottsdale, Az in 1978. He also
          had over

          > 100 hours of audio tape interview with Paul, I heard about 2.5
          hours...the

          > creation of his life in China Point. Brad said he wondered why Paul
          was so

          > trusting, he made up the whole story and had it on tape. I don't
          know what

          > happened to any of this, I know Eckankar (Darwin) was pushing for
          Brad to

          > surrender everything he had.

          > Brad opened up to be as I had spent a week and a half with Paul's
          family,

          > including his first wife, Camille and had so much evidence that
          nothing in In

          > My Soul was true.

          > Later, Myself, Charlie Wallace and Carmela Primavera vistited Brad
          and he

          > shared the info with them, too.

          You know, I don't quite know what to say here, but I am even *more*
          disgusted than ever. So...Steiger was sort of a "ghost-plagiarist"?

          Maybe there's something wrong with me, but I was taught as a child
          that honesty was the best policy. If you tell the truth to begin
          with, you don't have to worry about remembering your original lie, and
          piling more on top of it. And somewhere along the line I also learned
          things like, well...you don't hurt or take advantage of other people &
          stuff, you know? Maybe it's the Golden Rule - "Do Unto Others".

          My main thought right now is, I wish those who know things like this
          would just write up what they know, sort of like an affadavit, and
          just upload it to the "files" section, do a website, just have *all*
          the info available to the public with one nice statement.

          I'm just getting too disgusted with all of this.

          I'd like to spit in the faces of all those involved. Well...who
          knows, in the future instead of the LEM using those dumb "compiling"
          and "Great Astral Library" stories, he can just blame it on Steiger!!

          Steiger seems to have a nice little career now - I would think he'd be
          a tad bit embarrassed about this. I wonder if he'd be willing to
          "come clean" publicly? Probably not....right now part of my mind is
          drifting off, thinking maybe there's no hope for mankind, and why
          bother with *anything*?

          Maybe Charly Wallace will have something to say, too - he gets ET via
          email.

          Well...I think I'll turn off the computer, go vomit, take & shower and
          wash off the eckanfilth, and forget about this bullshit for the rest
          of the day. Enough is enough.