Re: re An atrits NDE

  • swallow472000 <Ejimbirds@aol.com>
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2003
      --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, Marie Patrick <zirkar@y...>
      wrote:
      > Hi Sharon, Anne and all,
      >
      > I really enjoyed the article you posted Anne re An
      > Artistis NDE. It to me brought up a few points such
      > as Mellen-Thomas seemed to have gone across the void
      > and had a God realisation experience without the
      > benefit of a master. we are told repeateldy in ek
      > that we cannot do these things with out a master.
      > this guy did not even belong to any spiritual or
      > religous group. So much for having to me an eck
      > member!
      >
      > It was interesting to read his experince of god and it
      > reinforced to me something Sharon said when first
      > came into this group that It is ourself.
      >
      > I was interested in the big bang theories and his view
      > of the world population, nuclear explosions,and the
      > earth. Thanks for posting this Anne.
      >
      > Now re the early days of eck and the people involved I
      > find it absolutely appalling and how on earth did I
      > get mixed up in this cult! I ought to have gone along
      > with my first thought when reading key to secret
      > wolrds that I did not like the man Paul and never
      > joined but I did believe that the facts in the book
      > were truth!
      >
      > Well Sharron Spring will not be too far away for you
      > but we are still enjoying summer and look forward to a
      > beautiful Autumn. I enjoyed my holiday which part of
      > was spent in Arrowtown an old gold town surrounded by
      > mountains. While there it did turn cold and in the
      > morning the mountains were covered in snow.
      > Absoultely awesome!
      >
      > Love,
      > Marie
      >

      > Hi, Just had a thought whilst reading about the big Bang theory
      What if the big Bang theory turns out to be the big Squish
      theory...That all matter was excreted from the big black hole in gods
      basement...and maybe god doesnt want us coming back...If so then no
      wonder religion is so full of shit...but still isnt that the stuff of
      growth? jimmi
    • samorez@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2003
        In a message dated 3/1/2003 6:20:52 AM Pacific Standard Time,
        Ejimbirds@... writes:

        > What if the big Bang theory turns out to be the big Squish
        > theory...

        Science has recently proven that the expansion of this here universe is
        actually accelerating rather than slowing down as was previously theorized.
        So, no squish.