hub-twitch connections

  • swallow472000 <Ejimbirds@aol.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2003
      Twitch probably lifted the 'pink slip' idea from hubscult. I
      believe they used them to report on fellow cultgoons who were not
      toeing the party line...Maybe twitch even had a pad left over from
      his hubby days. He just used whatever came to hand, cutting and
      pasting it into his own cult-quilt. jimmi
    • tom wallace
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2003
        Actually the story I hear was that it came from when
        he was fired from a job and given his "pink slip" or
        termination notice. So the pink slip was transformed
        to become a termination notice from the "real world"
        and an entry ticket into the spiritual or Eworld.

        charly wallace

        --- "swallow472000 <Ejimbirds@...>"

        http://mailplus.yahoo.com