Going home

  • harveydodds <harveydodds@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2003
      It was a slow week at the Ecktruth farm. Snow still snowed
      The bus was still late. Found a job, nothing to get excited
      about but it ended the worry about how to pay the rent. Up north
      here the wind blew, but by Friday the cold snap broke and there
      was still sunlight at 5;30 pm so I guess theres hope.
      Nobodys shown up to show me the way home so I'll just have to
      muddle my way along as usual. No maroon robed guys with flashing
      gazes although I did get given a book by someone I know inviting
      me to learn about the Watchtower. More interested in meeting
      women then masters right now anyway.
      Hope all is well with you. Left this to let you know the
      lights still on visitors welcome . We don't call people
      trolls around here, like eck masters they are after all,
      mythical beings. Hoping Febuary will be gentler then January
      If you need a room along the highway of life and are of good
      character, stop on by when you're in the neighborhood of New
      Zealand to America to Canada and anywhere else in between .
      Bye for now.
      Harvey