Re: [eckankartruth] Re: Discussions with eckists - dreams of masters before joining?

  • Paul Olson, Broker
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 11, 2003
      Welcome to the true meaning of inner mastership!
      Paul (Sword)
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 12, 2003
        Recently I had a dream and (you'll think Im joking but no)
        in it the character General Hammond from Stargate Tv show
        talked to me and counselled me. We had a real heart to heart
        details remain foggy alas. Mystical experiences can bring
        great wisdom but to ascribe authority to them is dangerous.
        Should I now conclude that General Hammond was an eck master
        in disguise? After all supposedly great Christian mystics
        were supposedly duped by visitations of Eck masters. That
        General Hammond is not a fictional character and he is real
        because I saw him? That I have been selected for the SG1 team
        and special training? Should I now form the Stargate religion
        as the recipent of the teachings of General Hammond?( Paramount
        or whoever owns the rights might have something to say about
        that.) I notice that visitations of Eck masters are always
        prominently featured in the Mystic World and they are always
        assumed true even if they occured 40 years ago during a feverish
        ruptured appendix operation. All I can say with certainty
        after being in the Land Of Eck similar to the Land of Oz for
        8 years is the next time I see General Hammond I am going to
        ask him if he can introduce me to Samantha Carter. What a
        babe!As for the rest I'm following the advice of Elmer Fudd
        Be werry werry careful, whe,heh,heh, heh

        Service.