Lessons of the Little Toaster
- My toaster has been giving me secret lessons on life
and has instructed me to spread the world. I used to be
gullible when I was in Eckankar,and you can laugh if you
wish not having achieved my higher state of consciousness.
The Little Toaster says he just wants to communicate the
greater truths to help us live better lives Electrically.
The Electric toaster master of ETM for short says
1) Bread is the staff of life
2) You must love and OBEY the little toaster
3) Misuse of the little toaster brings shocking bad karma
4) Seeds are nuisances. Throw away Caraway
5)Keep a clean shiny exterior
6) Crumbs are little pieces of bread returning to their
7) Keep plugged in to life
8) Never ever throw out the little toaster.
There are many more lesons the ETM has been teaching me. I
have been writing his words of wisdom on post-it-notes.
Correspondence may be futile but subcriptions will be
available soon for the Rising Bread Discourses. The ETM
blesses you and all its toaster brethren coworkers in Knead