The Ecktanic

  • swallow472000
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2002
      Hi I have a question...Can the Ecktanic survive its collision
      with the
      truth?
      I doubt it since they dont seem to notice or admit to there
      being a collision at all. The band plays on, the dancers still
      dance, the stokers still feed the furnace...The captain isnt on the
      bridge and no one as seen him, perhaps he's already gone
      overboard. Some however have noticed the tilt and have taken to
      the lifeboats..but most it seems will go down with the ship happy in
      their ignorant bliss.
      Jimmi