Re: The Best of A.R.E. #1

  • lemrag3
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11 9:50 PM
      Little Lucinda asks her father, "Daddy,
      what's play jar-eyes?"

      --- In eckankartruth@y..., "brighttigress" <
      brighttigress@y...> wrote:
      > (Sometimes we get all caught up in all the bullshit & we forget the
      plain, simple, and obvious *truth* that even children can see...)

      From the eyes of a child...tomleafeater@a...
      (Tom Leafeater)

      ***This is an absolutely wonderful piece,
      Leaf, and illustrates the lie that eckists must
      live in order to cling to their chosen cult.
      Knowing, or at least even half suspecting,
      that one's life is based on bullshit has to
      take an incredible amount of energy to
      sustain. At least the sparkling eyes of a
      young one can see through the deception.
      Maybe more eckie parents should listen to
      their kids for guidance :-)***

      -Charlie-