Friend

  • Horace (Bud) Ellis
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2002
      Excellent points about eckists being clueless about what was really going
      on with you and about how Eckankar burrows inside you like an abusive spouse.

      I agree. Conceiving the Spirit as a friend is a correct thought.

      >behind the illusion & deceptions of Klemp and the cult was the *real*
      "Master" except, not >in the sense of me being a slave or anything else
      like that. The *real* Master is a strong, >loving, and very honest friend

      John 15
      [14] Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.
      [15] Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what
      his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have
      heard of my Father I have made known unto you.