Master/Slave

  • Horace (Bud) Ellis
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2002
      >The sooner you stop believing this "inner master", the sooner you will
      >heal and be whole and healthy again.

      Hear! Hear!

      Did it ever occur to you that there can be no master without a slave. The
      idea of a master is predicated on having a slave. It is in the spiritual
      dark ages. The very concept of an Eck Master shows total non-enlightenment.

      If you believe in an Eck Master 7,000 years old, that puts you back with
      the Egyptians. That's what Eckankar wants to be: Ra, pharaoh. And,
      interestingly enough, that is what Eckankar is: a pyramid scheme.

      If you want to be free, stop being a slave.
      If you want to stop being a slave, stop having a master.

    • ibthatib
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2002
        --- In eckankartruth@y..., "Horace (Bud) Ellis" <emh@c...> wrote:
        > >The sooner you stop believing this "inner master", the sooner you
        will
        > >heal and be whole and healthy again.
        >
        > Hear! Hear!

        I Hear Ya' Bro'

        "Your Position is the the Mightiest Physician."

        So there, I said it and won't take it back! :D

        -Larry ( Three Cheers and a Tiger for YOU Bud! )