Testing

  • colleenmft
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 16, 2002
      Hi Sharon and All,

      I'm not able to post messages on execkankar so I wanted to see if
      this goes through.

      Thanks.
      Colleen
    • colleenmft
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 16, 2002
        Sharon or anyone, if you can read this, will you please email me at
        Colleenmft@....

        Thanks.
        Colleen
      • colleenmft
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 16, 2002
          It came through.

          Could one of the members of Execkankar Support come to the group
          please...

          And then post there?

          Thank you.

          Colleen

          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 14, 2012
            Hi Everyone!

            Just "testing", but while I'm here - OMG, the weather is just *so* incredible here in PA!!!   An absolutely perfect 70, if it gets any warmer I can't take it, and flowers are blooming!!

            I hope we get a big blizzard next year, though.  Just a foot or two for a day or two.  <gg>  Snow's beautiful too!

            I've got another grandbaby due any time now!!!   That'll make six grands, plus 2 great-grands - ages 2 & 1.   And even better, my daughter-in-law is going to use cloth diapers for the new one!!!   YES!!!!!!!!!!!   I still have some 30 & 40 yr. old cloth diapers leftover from my kids.  I *hate* disposables!

            Old diapers are wonderful for so many things, but best of all is the "fishing rag" - to hold onto the fish while you're getting the hook out.

            Okay, enough yakking!   I'm feeling marvelous here, best I've felt in 3 or more years!!   Oh, Etznab - you do astrology, would you happen to know offhand what might be going on to cause this?  And even moreso, how long will it last??   I've got a lot of housework to catch up on, after several years here I'm still not unpacked & "settled".  <gg>

            Have a great day, week, month, year, etc, .everyone!!!  Happy Spring!!!!

            Hugs,

            me.
          • David Osborn
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 14, 2012
              I do astrology, too!

              David Osborn
              www.greekmedicine.net

              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 14, 2012
                Oh, Etznab - you do astrology, would you happen to know offhand what
                might be going on to cause this?

                Sharon,

                Not sure what you mean. Cause what? The weather? Grand babies? Feeling
                great?

                Far as weather goes, I'd be slightly exaggerating if I said that last
                year in the Midwest we went right from spring into summer. However, if
                applied to this year I would not be exaggerating. All of a sudden we
                have 80+ temperatures. It is HOT here! And we're supposed to have these
                temperatures for about a week! It is WAY TOO HOT for this time of year,
                IMO.

                What sign are you, Sharon? I'm not really an astrologer, but do like to
                keep track of planets. I know there was a conjunction (in Taurus)
                between Venus and Jupiter just the other day. Both of those planets
                have auspicious characteristics - often referred to as the "Greater"
                (Jupiter) and "Lesser" (Venus) fortunes. You can see the conjunction
                here.

                http://www.biopscinst.com/bpi/ephm/E201203.html

                It looks like the exact conjunction is today!

                Here is a reference that's a little more extensive.

                http://www.astro.com/swisseph/swephae.htm

                Maybe check your own birthdate and look for anything close to, or
                aspecting, about nine degrees Taurus.

                Hope this helps.

                Oh. I almost forgot one other link. On this page there are a number of
                photos under the section VENUS-JUPITER CONJUNCTION (Check page for
                03/14/12).

                http://spaceweather.com/

                This image is pretty good.

                http://spaceweather.com/submissions/pics/j/Jimmy-Westlake-Venus-Jupiter-Conj-031212sm_1331608768.jpg

                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 14, 2012
                  Heck yeah - my astrological calendar said that (Pacific Time) it was late yesterday - the Venus - Jupiter conjunction, I mean.  I would just like to say here that I am an astrologer, and have done astrological consultations professionally.  For that, you can go to my website, www.greekmedicine.net .  And, I have a Venus - Jupiter conjunction in my natal astrology chart, with Venus in late Aries and Jupiter in early Taurus.

                  David Osborn

                  Just "testing", but while I'm here - OMG, the weather is just *so*
                  incredible here in PA!!!   An absolutely perfect 70, if it gets any
                  warmer I can't take it, and flowers are blooming!!

                  I hope we get a big blizzard next year, though.  Just a foot or two for
                  a day or two.  &lt;gg&gt;  Snow's beautiful too!

                  I've got another grandbaby due any time now!!!   That'll make six
                  grands, plus 2 great-grands - ages 2 & 1.   And even better, my
                  daughter-in-law is going to use cloth diapers for the new one!!!
                  YES!!!!!!!!!!!   I still have some 30 & 40 yr. old cloth diapers
                  leftover from my kids.  I *hate* disposables!

                  Old diapers are wonderful for so many things, but best of all is the
                  "fishing rag" - to hold onto the fish while you're getting the hook
                  out.

                  Okay, enough yakking!   I'm feeling marvelous here, best I've felt in 3
                  or more years!!   Oh, Etznab - you do astrology, would you happen to
                  know offhand what might be going on to cause this?  And even moreso,
                  how long will it last??   I've got a lot of housework to catch up on,
                  after several years here I'm still not unpacked & "settled".  &lt;gg&gt;

                  Have a great day, week, month, year, etc, .everyone!!!  Happy Spring!!!!

                  Hugs,

                  me.

                  <*> Your email settings:
                      Individual Email | Traditional

                  <*> To change settings online go to:
                      (Yahoo! ID required)

                  <*> To change settings via email:
                      eckankartruth-digest@yahoogroups.com
                      eckankartruth-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                • etznab@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 9 , Mar 14, 2012
                    Wow. This is all very interesting. Btw. Nice site, David.

                    Now all this has got me wanting to check my own chart. Only thing close
                    to 9 degrees was Pluto at about 10 degrees Virgo. I was born July 1963,
                    right around the time Paul Twitchell mentioned "Eckankar" publicly (for
                    the first time?) in his Square Peg article. Iow (in a manner of
                    speaking) I was born when "Eckankar" was born. Maybe that explains why
                    I like to research this history so much. I came from that time period
                    where it all "began".

                    Hmm ... People older than 1963 would have their Pluto's closer to 9
                    degrees Virgo, which would make for a trine aspect with Taurus (Where
                    Venus and Jupiter just were). Pluto now is Capricorn - also an Earth
                    sign. Ahh ... How did I miss this? Dohh! Pluto is now 9 degrees
                    Capricorn! So that Venus / Jupiter conjunction was also trine Pluto.

                    Hope I got that right.

                    Message 9 of 9 , Mar 14, 2012
                      Hmm.. Maybe Herman Cain should have stayed in the race? (No, just kidding.) I'm seeing 9, 9, 9s! Venus, Mars, Jupiter & Pluto all at 9 degree Earth Signs around March 14th, 2012.

                      http://www.biopscinst.com/bpi/ephm/E201203.html

                      And this probably would have slipped by me if it were not for Sharon mentioning the word Astrology.

                      Thanks Sharon :)