I raised my dog as an Eckist!

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12, 2002
      Hi everyone,

      I raised my West Highland terrier to be an Eckist. Eckankar sent
      him a biscuit with his first initiation.
      Soon he was soul travelling. At night, I could see him laying there
      sleeping, but I knew he was really out in the ethers chasing cats on
      the Kitty Lok.
      He told me once that he was a famous Egyptian in a previous dog life.
      I believe him because he leaves a "pyramid" in every room.
      Hid "secret word" is woof"

      Barka Bowwow

      Alf

      PS: He said once he was visited by the Tibetan Eckdog Master Labradar
      Tarzs. He had purple swarthy paws and barked a lot. His mission is to
      guide other Eckdogs to the DOGMAD where they are taught to lift their
      leg and pee in the Ocean Of Love And Mercy.
    • ShaynaRochel@Aol.Com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 12, 2002
        LOLOLOL

        "A small light dispels a great deal of darkness"