INVALIDATIONĀ  ARGUMENTS FOR RS-BEAS

  • tracy_long@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 1969
      Interesting site:

      http://wvetsch.home.gs.net/rsi.htm

      And:

      There is a new site that has an interesting (even if
      questionable/debatable)
      take on early Radhasoami history.
      http://www.freeyellow.com/members8/radhasoamis/
      -------------------------

      Hello and Welcome!!

      "Tracy" had sent two separate posts; I combined the text from both
      into one, and deleted identifying headers.

      I think I may have previously written something regarding the
      posting of RS material here, and my feelings about it. To be
      honest, the machine is too slow & I don't have the time or energy
      to go back and look...but I hope I mentioned that there are some
      who have had the same problems with RS that former eckists have
      had.

      I know very little about RS/Sant Mat, other than the fact that
      Paul Twitchell was an initiate of Kirpal Singh and tried to cover up that fact, or at least de-emphasize it.

      James Beam is a former eckist who is quite happy where he is
      now. I refrain from having an opinion about it. People may want
      to look into anything he posts or listen to his radio show...
      for whatever reason. I've looked into different things simply to
      objectively learn more.

      I would like anything posted here to be relevant to my former cult,
      Eckankar. It's hard to draw solid lines anywhere.

      I like spiritual works, especially poetry. I joined eckankar because I
      was deceived and fell for a lot of crap. Duh. None of the eckbooks
      IMHO contain or express any great spiritual truths as beautifully as
      Rumi, Kabir, etc. I blank out on Singhs...enjoy the content, but the word
      "master" revulses me.

      Well...have a good week, everyone!! I'm tired...it's been a busy
      weekend.