Re: Worthwhile Reading!

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2002
      Looks like som Eckborg took it down before we had a chance to see it.
      Must have been one more embarrasment of their ever growing shopping
      list of douche chills.

      Alf

      --- In eckankartruth@y..., "brighttigress" <brighttigress@y...> wrote:
      > Check out:
      >
      > http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/exsatsangisupportgroup/
      >

      > Haven't been there for a *long* time -- flipping through it a bit
      > tonight, and I think we can all learn a lot there.
      >
      > Hugs,
      >
      > Sharon
    • brighttigress
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2002
        It's still there, but sometimes links don't work. Try going to Yahoo
        search or the "clubs" page and typing in exsatsangi, and you should
        be able to connect.