Worthwhile Reading!

  • brighttigress
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2002
      Check out:

      http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/exsatsangisupportgroup/

      Haven't been there for a *long* time -- flipping through it a bit
      tonight, and I think we can all learn a lot there.

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2002
        Looks like som Eckborg took it down before we had a chance to see it.
        Must have been one more embarrasment of their ever growing shopping
        list of douche chills.

        Alf

        --- In eckankartruth@y..., "brighttigress" <brighttigress@y...> wrote:
        > Check out:
        >
        > http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/exsatsangisupportgroup/
        >

        > Haven't been there for a *long* time -- flipping through it a bit
        > tonight, and I think we can all learn a lot there.
        >
        > Hugs,
        >
        > Sharon
      • brighttigress
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2002
          It's still there, but sometimes links don't work. Try going to Yahoo
          search or the "clubs" page and typing in exsatsangi, and you should
          be able to connect.