posts

  • sandrafd@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11, 2001
      Hi All,
      Just catching up on the posts for today, I'm still astounded that I bought it for so long. I remember one HI telling us that the USA was an eck experiment..I tried to wrap around that one. Oh yes, all the great masters, Plato, etc. were eckists, good grief, the aggorance of it all.
      I dont know if any of you went to the harji's.. that kind of get together was a little too close for me, someone would always let a 'private' thought slip, even encouraged to do so by some of the HI's, nothing overt mind you, but it was 'if you ever need to talk'. That did not mean questioning the rules... Oh, one of them was very good
      at encouraging you to 'tell'...Aggh, never again !! I did wise up early on, learned to keep my mouth shut, could say something good here (maybe) about the law of silence...

      Good nite,
      Sandra

      PS Sharon: you have to try surf
      fishing, first time I caught a
      puppy drum, I couldnt reel him in
      so I started walking toward the
      dunes, drug that sucker in. HT yelled over to me 'what are you
      doing, you arent supposed to do that way.' Who do you reckon
      caught the biggest fish that night?
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 12, 2001
        --- In eckankartruth@y..., sandrafd@w... wrote:
        > Hi All,
        > Just catching up on the posts for today, I'm still astounded that I bought it for so long. I remember one HI telling us that the USA was an eck experiment..I tried to wrap around that one. Oh yes, all the great masters, Plato, etc. were eckists, good grief, the aggorance of it all.

        One day I'll find the old discourse where Twitch claims Genghis Khan
        had an eckmaster guiding him! <ggg>

        I wonder if it was Rebizarre or Gopal who was speaking to the Son of Sam killer (I forget his name) through that dog!

        > I dont know if any of you went to the harji's.. that kind of get together was a little too close for me, someone would always let a 'private' thought slip, even encouraged to do so by some of the HI's, nothing overt mind you, but it was 'if you ever need to talk'.

        I never was able to go to one, but it's funny because a
        concerned family member wrote to me recently -- this person
        went to one with the eckist relative, and said it was extremely
        weird.

        I probably would have yakked my head off about *everything* just
        as I do everywhere else! <ggg>

        > That did not mean questioning the rules... Oh, one of them was very good at encouraging you to 'tell'...Aggh, never again !! I did wise up early on, learned to keep my mouth shut, could say something good here (maybe) about the law of silence...

        Hmmm, very interesting!

        > PS Sharon: you have to try surf
        > fishing,

        I plan to one day!!

        first time I caught a
        > puppy drum,

        I have *no* idea what a puppy drum is, but it sounds like fun!

        Today was a *great* day for fishing! We caught a dozen nice-sized perch, and two bluegills. One was various shades of lavendar --- I've never seen anything so beautiful. They were quite tasty, too!

        >I couldnt reel him in
        > so I started walking toward the
        > dunes, drug that sucker in.

        Yes!!!! I need a new reel. The drag is messed up.

        > "X" yelled over to me 'what are you
        > doing, you arent supposed to do that way.' Who do you reckon
        > caught the biggest fish that night?

        <ggg> I know what you mean! My friend is so cute...always telling
        me how to fish and where. Like I've never caught a fish before!

        Well...I've got to get finished here! Everyone have a
        *wonderful* weekend!!!

        Hippity Hoppity Hugs!