Re: [eckankartruth] Re: Thank You All

  • Anne
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 11, 2001
      Sharon wrote:

      > Ann, I *must* say, I *do* feel for you.

      Thanks. I'm doing fine though. As I said I did a lot of the work for the past few years.

      > You were keeping up that mask for longer than I was. But...my "mask" wasn't as good as yours.

      I don't see it as a mask so much as just plain fear of reprisals from other Eckists. I had one
      just the other day from the last "friend" I had in the org.

      > >Once I understood and accepted that a great deal of truth was wrapped in lies and could separate them, I separated
      > myself. It took time, took years...it was worth it...I'm stronger and more balanced.
      >
      > I'm amazed that you've been "working" on this for so long!

      Why is that? I see folks here have been working at it on their own for much longer than I.
      For me it's important that I value and honor my path and how hard I have worked for my
      understanding.

      > You know, I was always pretty strong & balanced, so it worked a bit
      > differently for me, and I got through that "separation" process pretty
      > quickly.

      That's good. Maybe I can offer my experience to those folks that didn't find it easy, I think.
      I like the topic of forgiving coming up. It's a big part of healing and as Larry said, it's most
      important to forgive the self. For some, especially idealistic and very responsible people as I have seen post here, it
      doesn't come that easily.

      Love to ALL,
      Anne