Just stuff...

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2001
      Hi Everyone!

      I'll try to get back here in a day or two, I've been busy.

      I'd just like to say, for the record, that when I got involved in the cult, I read everything that said how I had always been with "the master", but had made the mistake of "leaving the path" in past incarnations. The cult teaches that one is "chosen" when one joins...Klemp repeats Twitch's nonsense. One example is something I posted a long time ago, about Klemp's "experience" on the other planes, in the holographic map room where there were all sorts of twinkly lights indicating where people had been contacted by "the mahanta on the inner" and all that was needed was a cult member to make that "outer" linkup with the org.

      I think we all know the cult's hype --- how people make that "outer" linkup WHEN THEY ARE READY.

      And let us not forget all the cultic hype about how the "master" balances the chelas, etc. <ggg> Except, well...Klemp didn't have much luck with his first wife, did he?

      And no matter what, if you join the cult & then leave, well...you just didn't get it. It's *YOUR* fault.

      A lot of crap, isn't it? One of Twitche's cute little "evangelizing" tricks was having cult members just leave copies of cult books in odd public places. Someone would pick it up, and be told that simply reading an eckbook was a special "message" from God.

      Well...I'll get back here a.s.a.p. And I'd just like to say I *love* all the postings here!!!