Klemp and EMF Radiation

  • steffan_z@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2001
      The Klempster could be a GHOST BUSTER!

      I remember reading that Klemp has a gauss meter that he carries
      around with him. The gauss meter (hand held) measures AC magnetic
      fields via a metered scale or digital meter output. He then can
      decide by the reading if he is in a safe zone or not. These meters
      have a wide range of uses not excluding paranormal occurrences!

      Definition:
      AC electric current produces two types of fields: One is an electric
      field and the other is a magnetic field. Both of these combined are
      called an electromagnetic field.

      There are two frequency ranges that most people deal with. These are
      ELF (extremely low frequency) such as power lines, and VLF (very low
      frequency) which comes from frequencies of TVs and CRT video
      displays (computers).

      I've had the opportunity to inspect my house using many professional
      testing devices that measure electric fields. I was curious at the
      time about electromagnetic radiation and how it is distributed
      throughout our own homes. The results were interesting enough to
      tell me there are certain hot spots in every room depending upon
      what electrical devices and wiring are there. Some of these hot
      spots produced higher electric fields that would be out of the safe
      zone according to some health experts. Using the hand held meters
      (possibly like Klemps) I found safe distances (if I were affected)
      to be at from hot objects. Still, this is all according to some
      health experts and might not affect or make you feel like you were
      getting ill.

      I think there is some truth to what electromagnetic currents can do
      to the health of some individuals. It's such a controversy these
      days. Electric fields are everywhere. Some people do not notice any
      effects and others do.

      There are numerous gadgets, baubles and devices out on the market
      that claim to shield the person from these fields. Some are
      legitimate devices but only reduce or deflect some of the radiation
      to a safer level for that particular person.

      I know of a "Trifield" natural EM Meter that is widely used. Aside
      from the normal professional uses of detecting electromagnetic
      fields, it is also used by parapsychologists and ghost hunters. It's
      designed to ignore man-made EMF sources and detect DC or "natural"
      electric and magnetic fields (ghosts). This is a real ghost buster
      device used at paranormal investigations. The Klempster could be a
      real ghost buster!

      I think the mind has a lot to do with Klemps illnesses. In his
      adverse mental state he most likely has talked himself into these
      phobias and now they have control. After all, he claims he is God. I
      know for sure that some eckbots are using the "Q-Link" pendant to
      ward off and neutralize harmful electromagnetic radiation. It might
      be the one Klemp wears around his skinny neck. The company that
      makes this pendant claims that it also enhances mental clarity and
      awareness, balances emotions and deepens restful sleep!

      The power of your imagination can really turn baubles into magic!

      Steffan
    • Vic Shayne
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2001
        I don't care what anyone says, if klemp is the godman,
        then he shouldn't have to worry about radiation,
        nuclear blasts, death by chocolate, the Energizer
        Bunny, Mr. T., or even the dreaded killer rabbits
        brought to light by Monty Python.

        Klemp should seal himself in a mayonnaise bottle and
        have himself shipped to the porch of Funk & Wagnel.

        Look, look up there in the astral plane: Is it man or
        is it god? No, it's that asshole harold klemp
        traveling at the speed of bozons away from
        electromagnetic frequencies!

        http://personals.yahoo.com