Re: Now You've Done It, Colleen!

  • carzann@whidbey.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2001
      --- In eckankartruth@y..., colleenmft@y... wrote:
      > Suzanne,
      >
      > Thanks for your pep talk!! I'm chuckling with your words!!! Never
      > have been told that I have....."eggs"....!!!
      >
      > I'm glad you're enjoying yourself in this eckankarkult unraveling.
      >
      > Regards,
      >
      > Colleen
      >
      >Well, for obvious reasons, women can't have big cajones, but our
      heurvos are large!

      I had a dream 2 nights ago that really lightened things up for me
      quite a bit. It's the only dream I've ever had about the eckanclan
      org.

      I was standing with a lot of other people in a park and we noticed a
      bunch of bubbles floating in the air (like the ones made by kids
      dipping the little circle wands into a bottle of soap and blowing thru
      the circles). So, we decided to go see where all the bubbles were
      coming from. The closer we got the more bubbles there were, and there
      were lots of people engaged in popping them or tossing them between
      one another - in general - having a lot of fun with bubble-bursting.
      Then we noticed the building responsible for making the bubbles and it
      was the eckankar temple! It seemed the temple was trying to keep us
      at bay by blowing out tons of these silly bubbles!

      I woke up at that point... my embarrassment over my involvment with
      the eck BS has been lifted to say the least!

      Suzann
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 2, 2001
        Hi Suzann...

        Cute dream! At least you had a "fun" dream -- my cult-connected
        dreams were a bit hard to figure out, because I didn't realize
        the dark, unpleasant images were actually warning me that it was
        *not* a good thing! I just figured I wasn't high enough spiritually
        to see those "golden wisdom temples" so that's why I saw Klemp in
        very old, crowded, and generally unpleasant schools. Twitch was
        downright creepy when I saw him on the "inner planes".

        Anyway...I was wondering if you've seen "Darwin's side of the story"
        in the files section here. This used to be on a website, and I'm
        happy someone else had taken the time & trouble to save it, because
        the site is gone now.

        I think it's pretty funny, actually. I mean, here are two supposedly
        grown men with "high" consciousnesses accusing each other of being
        black magicians. <giggle>

        Darwin sells a book on psychic protection for $39.95 or something.
        If you want to see some funny postings from an ATOMite, see
        http://www.delphi.com/eckankartruth -- I also had some amusing
        private emails from Nancy Krinkey that were almost as bad as eckthug
        Joey "Galuuk" Homsey's "maggots" post. You probably never saw
        that...okay, I'll dig it out and post it below.

        Well...I've gotta run!

        The "Maggots" Post <ggg>

        From: Galuuk (galuuk@...)
        Subject: Re: Sociological Perspectives
        Newsgroups: alt.religion.eckankar
        Date: 1999/05/13

        Sharon writes to David....

        <<< Thank you, David, for at least having the personal
        integrity to
        admit the truth. I was
        beginning to doubt that you had any. At least you haven't
        sunk to lies and character
        assassination..... >>>>

        Okay, I guess since we're calling spades spades.....Sharon you are a
        smug
        self-absorbed, self-righteous, seething lump of rotting flesh.
        You've spouted
        more outright lies on this newsgroup than any of us can begin to
        count. And
        you've been caught red-handed doing so....but does it stop you...slow
        you
        down?? No, you just make up more.

        Your lies, groundless accusations, and slanderous personal attacks
        only serve
        to inflame the latent bigotry in several others as well. And as sick
        and
        demented as it may sound, you actually wear that mantle as a badge of
        honor.

        As I write this I know and understand that you will display that
        mantle and its
        maggot breeding flesh to the Lord of Karma some day. All the strife
        and
        sickness that your thoughtless words have spawned will be made
        painfully
        evident to you on that fateful day. And as you sink inevitably into
        the mire
        of that dark and hideous dungeon you will glimpse for a few seconds
        the warm
        and blissfull Light of God and know that it will be eons before you
        again have
        the opportunity for even the humblest of life. And a few seconds
        later even
        the memory of that Light will be withdrawn from you. Only the
        excruciating
        pain of living without IT will accompany you.

        You will blame all those around you for its absence and they will
        blame you and
        you shall exist there for what you know as eternity.

        The dye is cast......

        Joey
        ---------------------------

        Here's another cutie from one of the cult's most rabid junkyard
        dogs:

        "And the sickness grows......
        Perhaps Slodaban could give you a swastika Alf.......and maybe a gun
        too.....one big enough to fit snug in your mouth"

        This guy is really creepy, and it gives one much to think about
        when you realize he's big on doing intros & recruiting, acting all
        phony to suck in new members.
      • carzann@whidbey.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 2, 2001
          --- In eckankartruth@y..., "Sharon" <brighttigress@y...> wrote:
          > Hi Suzann...
          >
          > Cute dream! At least you had a "fun" dream -- my cult-connected
          > dreams were a bit hard to figure out, because I didn't realize
          > the dark, unpleasant images were actually warning me that it was
          > *not* a good thing! I just figured I wasn't high enough spiritually
          > to see those "golden wisdom temples" so that's why I saw Klemp in
          > very old, crowded, and generally unpleasant schools. Twitch was
          > downright creepy when I saw him on the "inner planes".

          Sharon,

          As I've said before, I never had dreams with Harold, Paul or about
          eckancult until the one I shared here ... I'm really glad, now! But
          my husband had two dreams in a row while I drafted our letters to
          cancel our membership. He was genuinely angry with me when he'd wake
          up from those dreams - he saw me sleeping with someone else in our bed
          just waiting for him (my husband) to leave so the guy could take over.
          I thought it was funny but that only made him angrier with me. It
          was extremely peculiar behavior from him. Then it dawned on me! This
          insidious consciousness that Harold (and who knows who else) draws
          upon to feed from, used the dream state to get through to my husband
          in hopes of causing a splitup of sorts. I told him I was pretty wary
          of any attacks that might come our way from breaking ties with this
          group. Especially since there was a hornet attack on my dog followed
          by a dream of a hornet that stuck to my collar and tried to make a
          nest in it. I had my guard up but my husband didn't. Realizing what
          was going on neutralized all anger and we haven't had anymore of those
          episodes.

          But here's something interesting, I emailed the girlfriend who was
          having doubts about eckankar's direction and about the controls being
          exerted. She called me and asked if we were resigning from the org.
          She didn't seem to care one way or the other, but her husband (a newly
          made 5th) had a huge fit. Not over my leaving - he's always thought
          of me as a lost cause and probably had resigned himself to the fact
          I'd leave sooner or later, but he was extremely bent about my
          husband's resignation. He was actually stunned and I'm sure it caused
          a flurry of activity for him paperwork wise and in some kind of
          accountability for it, since he's the one who ok'd my husband, Carl's
          initiation. It was mean of me, but I drove the point home to them
          that eckankar was too embarrassing to be associated with. They'd
          lied, continued to cover-up the lies and HIs, RESAs and ESAs were
          actively launching attacks against ex-eckists. I asked them why
          eckists feel they need to defend that org with such agressive tactics
          and if truth is truth, couldn't it stand alone? The only thing
          answered was "these attacks are by individuals not sanctioned by the
          organization". I disagreed saying nothing goes unreported to the org,
          so the fact the attacks were still continuing means the office
          does sanction them. I also decided to drive it home (albeit they're
          innocent types) because I wanted that creepy ruling consciousness to
          get it.

          Here's the part I find interesting. I think the concern about my
          husband's departure is sign of sorts. This 5th that recommended
          Carl's initiation is a straight party-liner (so much so, after every
          email is the phrase "thank you mahanta!!")so when I talk to him or
          hear anything from him, I figure it's like talking directly on the
          phone to harold. It made me wonder about his concern over losing a
          "newbie" than someone who's been an eckist for 20 yrs, it indicates
          there must be quie a few long-timers who've left or are leaving. The
          unraveling of this sham must be going on at a greater rate than we
          know of.

          Those nasty attacks from the deluded idiots on a.r.e. are a great
          gauge the factual information David Lane, you, Colleen and others have
          been presenting on that forum is working. It must be working very
          well! I wonder if the bubble machine is running out of soap?!

          Thanks for posting the information and websites, I followed up by
          reading everything I could. I'm with you, I only wish I knew about it
          or had access to all this a long time ago!

          Suzann
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 2, 2001
            --- In eckankartruth@y..., carzann@w... wrote:
            > As I've said before, I never had dreams with Harold, Paul or about
            > eckancult until the one I shared here ... I'm really glad, now!

            I realize now my first "dream experience" with Klemp was simply
            psychic invasion....much like what he accuses "black magicians" of
            doing in one of the things I've often posted at a.r.e. He lied, he
            was deceptive, he <ggg> quoted the Bible which he says is "dead", and
            he tried to put me into a dark windowless room with a large-screen
            TV. I didn't want to go there. He was leading me downstairs, from a
            place of light where I was quite happy.

            Another odd one which I didn't understand until I got out, and was
            going over some old dreams I'd written down here and there, was back
            in the early 90's the week I was taking Arahata training, and had my
            3rd initiation. I was at a party with a bunch of people who looked
            very attractive, but I knew they were really basically false, and
            superficial. At the time, I was totally clueless about the true
            meaning of this dream.

            A really clear & vivid one, which needless to say confused me as an
            eckist, was somewhere in the last years. I was in a dark damp
            unpleasant alley, under a stairway leading up, and Twitch was there
            leading a parade of dark, twisted-looking people. He looked at me
            and wanted me to join them. It was creepy.

            But
            > my husband had two dreams in a row while I drafted our letters to
            > cancel our membership. He was genuinely angry with me when he'd
            wake
            > up from those dreams - he saw me sleeping with someone else in our
            bed
            > just waiting for him (my husband) to leave so the guy could take
            over.
            > I thought it was funny but that only made him angrier with me. It
            > was extremely peculiar behavior from him. Then it dawned on me!
            This
            > insidious consciousness that Harold (and who knows who else) draws
            > upon to feed from, used the dream state to get through to my
            husband
            > in hopes of causing a splitup of sorts.

            Well, Klemp only pays lip service to any type of "family values", and
            *none* for the sanctity of marriage. I mean, he dropped his own
            first wife quickly enough when he hit that middle-aged boredom stage
            & started screwing around with #2, his assistant or secretary or
            whatever. I got a "funny" feeling when I read that the divorce was
            because #1 couldn't handle his masterly "power flows". <ggg>

            And personally, I have *no* respect for a woman who has so little
            respect for others that she messes around with a married man. I
            wonder if she's still working for him, and if she ever takes her eyes
            off him? I mean...if he screwed around on #1, more than likely he'll
            screw around on #2.

            I told him I was pretty wary
            > of any attacks that might come our way from breaking ties with this
            > group.

            Well, some people get attacks, and some don't.

            It's not even important, not even as annoying as those yappy little
            Chihuahuas who nip at your ankles.

            Especially since there was a hornet attack on my dog followed
            > by a dream of a hornet that stuck to my collar and tried to make a
            > nest in it. I had my guard up but my husband didn't. Realizing
            what was going on neutralized all anger and we haven't had anymore
            of those episodes.

            To be honest, I think it's a bit silly that your husband should
            get angry about a dream! But...that's what being in the cult can
            do to you.

            You know, these are all just symptoms. They'll pass. Don't pay
            too much attention to them, or give them any of your power.

            > But here's something interesting, I emailed the girlfriend who was
            > having doubts about eckankar's direction and about the controls
            being exerted.

            To tell the truth, the "changes" Klemp was making didn't bug me
            that much. I wasn't aware of the control, of course, or of the fact
            that the changes were simply a marketing tactic, to try to look
            more "mainstream" to get new members, since the old 60's "rebellion"
            stuff doesn't work anymore.

            The controls were always there.

            > She called me and asked if we were resigning from the org. She
            didn't seem to care one way or the other, but her husband (a newly
            made 5th) had a huge fit.

            So...your husband left, too!! Congrats to both of you!!

            And...this 5th had a fit? Funny, huh, considering the public
            baloney the cult likes to dish out about how it's okay if you leave,
            and Klemp wishes everyone well!! <ggg>

            > Not over my leaving - he's always thought of me as a lost cause
            and probably had resigned himself to the fact I'd leave sooner or
            later, but he was extremely bent about my husband's resignation.

            He thought of you as a lost cause? A bit judgmental of him, don't
            you think?

            > He was actually stunned and I'm sure it caused a flurry of
            activity for him paperwork wise and in some kind of accountability
            for it, since he's the one who ok'd my husband, Carl's initiation.

            So much for the bullshit in the "teachings" about initiations being a
            private & sacred matter between "master" and "chela", huh?

            > It was mean of me, but I drove the point home to them that
            eckankar was too embarrassing to be associated with. They'd lied,
            continued to cover-up the lies and HIs, RESAs and ESAs were actively
            launching attacks against ex-eckists. I asked them why eckists feel
            they need to defend that org with such agressive tactics
            > and if truth is truth, couldn't it stand alone?

            That was sort of my feeling when I went to a.r.e. as a good little
            eckanmissionary.

            > The only thing
            > answered was "these attacks are by individuals not sanctioned by
            the organization".

            What a total crock!!!!! In the EckGestapo (Group of Online Eckists),
            it was all about control, by HIs/RESAs/ESAs, like Doug Marman, for
            example. Harold's personal buddy!!! And...they kept in touch with
            the rest of us by laptop from one of those secret "High Initiate"
            seminars in Maryland!! At the time, I thought it was wonderful and
            loving!! BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAA!!

            They're not *officially* sanctioned by the Org, of course...sort of
            like Nixon's Plumbers!!! You know, when I was an eckie before I got
            on the internet, I always wondered about those "official disclaimers"
            the "Mystic World" and other cult publications told us had to be used
            on any "unofficial" cult member websites. It's to cover the cult's
            butt against possible legal action.

            > I disagreed saying nothing goes unreported to the org,
            > so the fact the attacks were still continuing means the office
            > does sanction them.

            Damn right!! Nathan Zafran was personally thanked by the org, and
            bragged about it. Sadly, he's no longer making public appearances,
            but I'll tell ya, he is a genuinely creepy & hateful person, who does
            a very good job at being "nice" to keep cult members in. He's a
            vicious slimeball otherwise.

            Did you read the archives here? Mick (pharmakon11) posted something
            awhile back about the "secret" ESA network that swaps stories & stuff
            about cult members. Yes, the Twitchster *did* take a lot from
            $cientology, which records its e-meter "confession" sessions with
            members and gathers ammunition use to threaten & intimidate them into
            silence should they ever decide to leave the cult. That's what the e-
            kult initiate reports are all about, you know.

            > I also decided to drive it home (albeit they're
            > innocent types) because I wanted that creepy ruling consciousness
            to get it.

            This is the sad part...the genuinely innocent people who are being
            used & controlled & manipulated by the cult.

            I miss being innocent, to be honest. But...my daughter used to tell
            me I needed to grow up. I miss it, though. My innocence, that is.

            > Here's the part I find interesting. I think the concern about my
            > husband's departure is sign of sorts. This 5th that recommended
            > Carl's initiation is a straight party-liner (so much so, after
            every email is the phrase "thank you mahanta!!")so when I talk to
            him or hear anything from him, I figure it's like talking directly
            on the phone to harold. It made me wonder about his concern over
            losing a "newbie" than someone who's been an eckist for 20 yrs, it
            indicates there must be quie a few long-timers who've left or are
            leaving. The unraveling of this sham must be going on at a greater
            rate than we know of.

            Hard to tell. People have been leaving for years, but now more &
            more are "coming out" about it, thanks to the internet. It's nothing
            that Twitch didn't foresee, and write mind-control garbage about...I
            recall one thing he wrote about how it may appear that those who
            leave have good & blessed lives, but oh boy are they gonna have to
            suffer in their next one!!

            > Those nasty attacks from the deluded idiots on a.r.e. are a great
            > gauge the factual information David Lane, you, Colleen and others
            have been presenting on that forum is working. It must be working
            very well! I wonder if the bubble machine is running out of soap?!

            A.R.E. has been helping people wake up & get out since it started,
            from what I understand. I am very thankful it was there! And you
            know, it wasn't anything written by David Lane or any "detractor"
            that convinced me. What really woke me up & got me out was the
            horrible hateful & controlling behavior and vicious attacks of the
            eckthugs (HIs & "clergy") there.

            I never really thought the plagiarism was important. It was quite
            awhile after I left that what it meant really sunk in.

            > Thanks for posting the information and websites, I followed up by
            > reading everything I could. I'm with you, I only wish I knew about
            it or had access to all this a long time ago!

            Hey, thank *you* for "going public"!!!

            I'm doing what I do because I wish I'd had the chance to see
            the "other side" 15 or so years ago, when I made the fatal mistake
            of picking up some eckbooks at the library and falling for it. And
            not a day goes by that I'm not thankful for the former members who
            hung in there at a.r.e., speaking out for others, and by their
            presence brought out the horrible fanaticism of the cult's leaders
            there.

            I have so many good memories...like all the laughs from Alf! You
            know, even if for some odd reason I'd stayed in the cult, I think
            we'd still be friends. He's that kind of guy. And Lurk, of
            course...so calm & sensible. Unlike me, he's got genuine class, and
            he's *so* polite!! And Kate, who's not around anymore.

            One of my most vivid memories is more than a month after I left, Joe
            (MahaVahana, or Vahana right now) took the time to go through the
            eckbooks and in early December of 1998, posted all the horrible fear
            & threat quotes from the Shariyat. I guess I skimmed over all that
            horrible stuff when I was a member, and just focused on the spacey
            luuuuv-stuff.

            The contrast between the former members and the rabid eckthugs was
            just too, too obvious. Maybe I would have preferred to stay
            eckanfogged, but...it was impossible. I don't understand how anyone
            can watch a.r.e. and not see the truth. You know, many members just
            can't handle it, it's too confusing, and they run away. I did that
            myself, you know. I first got on the internet at work right before
            Christmas 1996, found a.r.e., and just read it for a few days. It
            was quite upsetting...I couldn't understand how anyone could leave,
            or speak against it. A few months later I got my own computer, but I
            hid out in the closed ecklists. But in the back of my mind, a.r.e.
            was calling...except when I returned, it didn't turn out as I'd
            thought it would. It turned out so much better!!! I got free!!!!

            Anyway...you know, recently I've been thinking about the
            cult's "Hu"...and you know, isn't it a bit silly? Do we *really*
            need a "magic word" to talk to God? Of course not!!!! Good grief,
            I didn't even really *believe* in God, but just had
            genuine "experiences" for no particular reason. My curiousity about
            them got me sucked in and conned. God just knows, you know?

            Well...I've gotta run!!!