8258Re: Ola !!!

  • butterflyschmidt@yahoo.de
    Jan 22, 2012
      Dear Jayson,
      I am a former Eckist from Germany, and write here extremely rarely.
      It sounds like you are not so much against Eckankar but have questions about your girlfriend.
      Well, you say that
      ..."There is (in Eckankar) no punishment for sins,or misdeeds to others! Very appealing to say the least! Just karma to have to deal with for punishment in past,present,and future lives!"...

      So maybe you are giving yourself the answer with this sentence, that you had karma with her, who knows what happened in a last life. You may have left her from one moment to the next.
      That is perhaps possible.
      I am more into psychology these days and would do a "family constellation" put a person up for your ex-girlfriend and then a person for yourself and then see what you and "she" feel.
      To some people it sounds like a somewhat dubious method. And maybe it is.
      I hope you can make the "most of the situation" and will be happy soon!!!

      --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, "chemtrail_sun" <chemtrail_sun@...> wrote:
      > That was not the exact type of feed back I was looking for!I was curious was that what happen to you by chance? Please I don't have to be blind to know I was lucky to of not fathered children with her! I was hoping for more responses like on what Eckist morals are,responsibilities to others, ethics,ect.Links to any good writings? Like are they notorious for reeking havoc on other persons lives? My X girlfriend kind of made it seem like they thought they were a special tribe of truths seekers or something that had to hide from persecution! If I don't get any more responses with some use full thought or info this will most likely be my last post.Thank you!
      > --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, al_radzik <no_reply@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Be thankful it happened now rather than after 10 years of marriage with children. You're wife would've been chanting HU and going to satsangs while you sat home changing diapers.
      > >
      > > --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, "chemtrail_sun" <chemtrail_sun@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hello,my Name is Jayson,I have just had my girlfriend of 4 yr.s break up with me as fast as one can shut a door on someones face!I'm having a very hard time getting over this break-up seeking some type of closure. She has been a practicing Eckist for I'd say almost 30 years according to when she said she found a eck book in a used book store. I myself was raised Catholic,and have just recently started to attend weekly services again.It seemed to me from things she said,and attending worship services once a month, and other eck functions.(I also scanned Eckankar books and materials) Anyway it seems to me that Eckankar takes the best parts of all religions,and try's to make their own new one religion with the best parts of all the others!There is no punishment for sins,or misdeeds to others! Very appealing to say the least! Just karma to have to deal with for punishment in past,present,and future lives! No charity work either!The God they pray to is a sound called the HU,and the light of God!If anyone would like to elaborate or converse with me on anything I just have written. Please feel free to do so! (To be continued...???)

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic