8245Re: [eckankartruth] Re: Ola !!!

  • Austin Atma
    Jan 19, 2012

      Lame.

      Delegate.

      A 2+ month lag in posting is simply lame.

      I'll unsubscribe as soon as I get around to it. There are enough unavoidable lame things in this world.

      AA

      On Jan 19, 2012, at 2:40 PM, "Sharon" <brighttigress@...> wrote:

      Whoops!! Austin, I just got a "please approve" email for your most recent post, and I was a bit surprised because I thought you weren't moderated. Well, I popped into my "pending" messages and was surprised to see this email & two others from November, waiting for approval.

      So, my apologies, I don't know what happened because I should get emails when something needs "approval", but sometimes emails get away from me when I'm visiting my son & don't look at the computer for a week or more, and the important emails might get lost with the junk.

      Ha ha, right now I've got close to 4,000 unread emails! Okay, so it's taken quite a few years for them to pile up, I think what happens is I'll decide to read something later but they get lost & scrolled away, and don't even get deleted.

      Anyway, if there are any other problems please email me at brighttigress@... because if it's sent here I might not see it, like this one from Austin.

      Sorry, Austin! You shouldn't have any more problems.

      --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, Austin Atma <austinatma@...> wrote:

      > Test... I send emails to this list, get no bounces, get no moderators rejections, and they don't post... I don't think the posts are any more on or off topic than anything else I read here... Little help moderator???
      >
      > On Nov 12, 2011, at 7:22 PM, "chemtrail_sun" <chemtrail_sun@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Hello,my Name is Jayson,I have just had my girlfriend of 4 yr.s break up with me as fast as one can shut a door on someones face!I'm having a very hard time getting over this break-up seeking some type of closure. She has been a practicing Eckist for I'd say almost 30 years according to when she said she found a eck book in a used book store. I myself was raised Catholic,and have just recently started to attend weekly services again.It seemed to me from things she said,and attending worship services once a month, and other eck functions.(I also scanned Eckankar books and materials) Anyway it seems to me that Eckankar takes the best parts of all religions,and try's to make their own new one religion with the best parts of all the others!There is no punishment for sins,or misdeeds to others! Very appealing to say the least! Just karma to have to deal with for punishment in past,present,and future lives! No charity work either!The God they pray to is a sound called the HU,and the light of God!If anyone would like to elaborate or converse with me on anything I just have written. Please feel free to do so! (To be continued...???)

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic