      From: al_radzik <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>
      To: eckankartruth <eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wed, Oct 5, 2011 9:29 pm
      Subject: [eckankartruth] Re: "Master Compiler" ?

      What's with you Etnab? You need to connect your heart to you mind and
      answer all these questions by yourself. I've seen these side by side
      comparisons thousands of time on a.r.e. and it gets pretty boring.
      Eckankar is just one of many cults that are more concerned with your
      wallet than your soul. The answer my friend, is right under your nose.
      With all of your "investigative reporting", how can you not see the
      forest for the trees?

      --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, "etznab18" <etznab@...>
      wrote:

      > Are these examples of Paul Twitchell the "Master Compiler"?
      >
      > Your thoughts?
      >
      > [....]
      >
      > RADHASOAMI MAT PRAKASH (37:66)
      >
      > 66. It should, therefore, be clearly understood that instead of
      Sound being the result of vibratory motion, it is really the prim cause
      of everything in the universe and also of vibratory motion, which again
      is instrumental in furthering the work of creation in the material
      regions. In the lower regions various sound currents originate from
      vibratory motion and serve the purpose of carrying on the work of
      creation in various directions below; but the Original Sound or Spirit
      Current is the parent of all motions and forces as well as light,
      sound, elements, etc., that came subsequently into existence in the
      second and third grand divisions.

      http://www.angelfire.com/linux/radhasoami/rsmatpra/rsmatprakash_6.htm

      > *********
      >
      > Example 1 - ["Rebazar Tarzs" speaking]
      >
      > "It should be clearly understood that instead of Sound being
      the results of vibratory motion, it is really the prime cause and
      everything in the universe is also of vibratory motion, which is
      instrumental in furthering the work of creation in the material
      regions.
      > "In the lower regions, various Sound Currents originate from
      vibratory motions and serve the purpose of carrying on the work of
      creation in various directions below. But the original Sound, or Spirit
      Current is the father of all motions and forces as well as Light,
      Sound, elements, etc., that come, subsequently, into existence in the
      Second and Third Grand Divisions."

      > - Dialogues With The Master, by Paul Twitchell, Eighth Printing -
      1983, pp. 164 [WHAT IS LIFE?]

      > Example 2 - ["Gopal Das" speaking]
      >
      > "Know ye clearly that instead of Sound being the result of
      vibratory motion, it is really the prime mover of all in the infinite
      heavens, which again is instrumental in furthering the work of creation
      in the carnal heavens.

      > "In the lower heavens, various Sound Currents originate from
      vibratory motion and serve the purpose of carrying on the work of
      creation in various diverse ways. But the original Holy Word Current is
      the father of all motion and forces, Light, Sound and elements that
      subsequently came into existence in the Third Heaven and below it."

      > - Dialogues With The Master, by Paul Twitchell, Eighth Printing -
      1983, pp. 185-186 [A DISCOURSE WITH GOPAL DAS]

      > Example 3 - [Paul in his "own words"]
      >
      > It is known clearly that instead of sound being the result of
      vibratory motion, it is really the prime mover of all in the infinite
      planes as well as vibratory motion, which again is instrumental in
      furthering the worlds of creation in the material planes.
      > In the physical universe sound currents originate from
      vibratory motion and have the purpose of carrying on the work of
      creation in various ways. The original word current, "HU" is the father
      of all motions, forces, lights, sounds and elements that subsequently
      came into existence in the fifth plane and belong to IT.

      > - The Flute of God, by Paul Twitchell, 8th Printing - 1982,
      Chapter 6 - THE UNKNOWN NAME OF GOD, p. 76

      > *********
      >
      > There are other examples of correspondences between RADHASOAMI MAT
      PRAKASH and Eckankar quotes (as far as I know, only discovered over
      this past year). That was just a short example.

      > If I had known about these correspondences 20 years ago they would
      naturally have evoked some questions. Example:

      > Did Paul Twitchell the "Master Compiler" present this information
      in three different ways and by three different sources because it came
      to him through Eck Masters, Or because he read about it in a book and -
      for one reason or another - decided to credit sources other than Hazur
      Maharaj?

      > About RADHASOAMI MAT PRAKASH - A Brief View of Radhasoami Faith
      >
      > Originally written by Hazur Maharaj in english and published in
      the year 1897 A.D.

      > In other words, these words were in print before Paul Twitchell
      was even born. This looks curious to me. So much so I want to
      reevaluate the history of Goplal Das & Rebazar Tarzs. For example, Why
      are their words - reportedly spoken to Paul Twitchell - so similar to
      the way they appeared in writing before Paul Twitchell was even born?
      It's not just the messages that are similar, but the words and the
      order of the words.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic