8136Re: Sharyat Ki Sugmad

  • harrisonferrel
    Aug 6, 2011
      Welcome to our world! This is one of the many complaints about this cult -- that they simply fabricate everything, including the meanings of words. It is outrageous that they claim to have copyrights and trademarks on words that they've merely stolen and re-assigned new definitions to. The whole thing is so ridiculous because it just goes to show how ignorant eckists are and how brainwashed that they don't question these words outside of the cult's definitions.

      Somwhere in these posts someone once posted that the word "mahanta" is something like a custodian in India, but eckankar uses the term to mean god-man.

      It's all a bunch of sick, twisted shit. And I do mean shit. It's worthless junk that flows out of the divisive, twisted minds of harold klemp and his entourage of deadbeats making a living off of people who primarily just want to better themselves.

      --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, the3pucketts <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > I just married an Eckist- he absolutely hates it when I look up the 'Indian' words in online foreign language-English dictionaries (many of them are used incorrectly, sometimes laughably (for example, baju means shirt)or are simply made up.... He says I'm ruining their magic by analyzing them.....
      >
      > --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, butterflyschmidt@ wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi,
      > > I wonder whether Twitch got the name Sharyat from "Sharia", the muslim book. I understand that "Sharia" originally meant "the path through the desert to an oasis".
      > > It could be that Twitch got the word from the Muslims. But what does "Ki Sugmad" mean. I have never found out, it could be Sanskrit too. Does anyone have come accross a translation?
      > > "Butterfly Schmidt"

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic