771Re: [eckankartruth] Re: Typical Cult Harrassment

  • Randy Cable
    Aug 1, 2001
      I bet the Looney Toone's eckeees did not assume that
      this could happen. I wonder how the organization will
      respond after recieving a letter from Mr. Grosso ? I
      will keep a copy of this to my "new Stash" folder.
      Troll
      --- colleenmft@... wrote:

      > Thank you, Sharon, for all your support and quick
      > response. I really
      > appreciate the kind words you and others have
      > posted. I smile
      > thinking about it!
      >
      > I received the following e-mail from Federico
      > Grosso, although he
      > didn't sign his name, only the salutation.
      >
      > "Dear Colleen,
      > I am sorry this has happened to you. I don't
      > appreciate when others
      > take advantage of my work without my authorization,
      > especially to
      > defame others.
      >
      > You may want to talk to an attorney and determine if
      > you have been
      > injured by this site's action. It could be
      > considered as defamation
      > of character if your reputation has been hurt.
      >
      > I'll send them a notice and you may want to take a
      > "picture" of this
      > site. I will do the same. Thank you for keeping me
      > abreast of this
      > issue. I will deal with it immediately.
      >
      > If you need any other information, please feel free
      > to contact me.
      >
      > Sincerely, "
      >
      > Well, I sent him the e-mail to the Oasis "committee"
      > and I will be
      > curious about the follow-up.
      >
      > Hope you're having a good week, Sharon. (Did you
      > get your vacuuming
      > done? I've been organizing and cleaning, washing
      > clothes, as usual.
      > The place is delightful now.
      >
      > Colleen
      >

      > --- In eckankartruth@y..., "Sharon"
      > <brighttigress@y...> wrote:
      > > --- In eckankartruth@y..., colleenmft@y... wrote:
      > > > An eckankar member on the Oasis site
      > > > http://oasis-are.20m.com/colleen.html has listed
      > my name and
      > > > professional
      > > > information without my knowledge or permission.
      > It contains
      > > > misleading
      > > > statements and links which are intended to harm
      > my professional
      > > > reputation.
      > > >

      > > Well, they can claim this is public information
      > and they have a
      > right to do it.
      > >
      > > I don't think it will harm your professional
      > reputation with anyone
      > > whose opinion you should care about.
      > >
      > > But yes, their intention is quite clear, isn't it?
      > >

      > > > A Federico C Grosso DDS PHD MFT, who lists
      > himself as a Diplomat
      > with the
      > > > American Board of Forensic Examiners, has
      > e-mailed me through a
      > > > professional
      > > > site, stating he believes I could have a minor
      > problem regarding
      > > > representation of my work with cult awareness
      > and recovery. This
      > > > isn't the
      > > > case as my work with cult issues is entirely
      > within my scope of
      > > > practice
      > > > and scope of competency. I now find a link to
> [...]
      === message truncated ===
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic