7576Re: EK initiations, second guessing and "love" baby!

  • harrisonferrel
    Feb 11, 2010
      This message is a winner. It's great.

      The initiations always perplexed me when I was in eckankar. Then one day I realized they are just one more cog in the big wheel of deception and nonsense that is the hallmark of eckankar. No wonder you can't figure it out; it's arbitrary crappola.

      --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, "prometheus_973" <prometheus_973@...> wrote:

      > Hello Zoey,
      > I can understand the confusion. Klemp
      > likes to keep his flock off-balance and
      > second guessing. Initiations are more
      > mental (imaginary) than anything else
      > except for one's physical membership
      > card with the number of one's plane of
      > con. Oh, there are also those physical
      > plane "pink slips" too and your computerized
      > file with initiation dates, etc. at the ESC.
      > [Anyone wanting a printout of these
      > dates can call Membership Services
      > and a list will be mailed out to you.]
      >

      > Basically,
      > 1-9 are inner and outer,
      > 10-11 are inner only,
      > 12 is inner and outer, and
      > 13-14 are inner only (and are
      > unverifiable except by the EK leader/god).
      > Actually, all initiations (and everything EK,
      > in general) are specifically (and plane wise)
      > unverifiable except by the Klempster.
      > Everyone dreams and/or imagines what
      > they want, need, or expect.
      >
      > *[1-9]
      > In The Masters 4 Discourse, Lesson 2
      > is the following:
      >
      > "Third, the final part of the Ninth
      > Initiation occurs in the physical
      > world."
      >
      > *[12th]
      > In Klemp's 1998 ECK Lexicon is this
      > on page 226:
      >
      > "Voice of Akivasha. The oracle, until
      > the first of this century, at a craggy,
      > unexplored site called the Oracle of
      > Tirmer in the Valley of Shangta in
      > northern Tibet. It is here that the
      > Rod of ECK Power is passed from
      > the departing LEM to his successor
      > on October 22 [Twitchell's Birthday],
      > at midnight; sometimes called the
      > Voice, or Oracle, of Tirmer."
      >
      > It should be noted that this is a
      > physical, earthly, and "outer" location,
      > although, it might be claimed that
      > one travels there in the Astral Body
      > which resembles one's physical body.
      > This is why there are paintings and

> [...]