7507Re: Does anybody remember the time that Darwin banned Levis at seminars?

  • jonathanjohns96
    Nov 29, 2009
      I actually agree with you about Big Band music. There has been some interest, and my attitude is that any interest by young people is surprising. I guess when I heard Darwin's comment I was thinking in terms of something much more significant than what has actually happened.

      I think this thread is getting kinda long so I am going to start a new one to comment on your question about whether they ever had a Native American drumming session at a major seminar.
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic