7172Re: 2 questions

    Aug 2, 2009
      --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, "whitemoby22" <whitemoby22@...> wrote:

      > #1, has the Center for Twitchell plagarizism been removed? I cannot locate it?

      I can't connect with it either. I doubt if it's been removed. I hope maybe David Lane is updating it!

      > #2, i know that Twitchell's books are heavily plagarized. What about his discourses? (Not the ones written by Klemp, but the ones Paul put out).

      I remember that a lot of the old discourse material seemed to be the same stuff in the books. I don't think anyone's documented plagiarism in the discourses, but there's nothing in them that isn't in the books.

      Have a great day!

      > Thanks, Moby....

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic