7124Re: Eckankar's namby pamby techniques for healing anger

  • whitemoby22
    Jan 26, 2009
      Could I ask you a question, jonathan? I have always been curious
      about something I read in an eck discouse. in this particular
      discourse klemp states that it is possible to read Soul records.
      What does that even mean? No one would ever tell me; or else they
      gave me bs answers. Is such a thing even possible?

      Thanks, moby...

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic