      From: Harry Seggu <harry4bean@...>
      To: eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 10:25 pm
      Subject: RE: [eckankartruth] Fw: This will blow you away!!!!!!

      Hey Guys,

      Its an optical illusion...

      We all see but we don't observe and this is what

      happens to most of us in life!

      If you look at the first set of cards you will see

      these combination of cards:

      King of Hearts

      Jack of Clubs

      King of Spades

      Queen of Diamonds

      Queen of Clubs

      Jack of Diamonds

      As you scroll down you will discover that the entire

      combination is totally different, but what 'captures' us

      to believe it to be the case of the missing card is the

      colour combination that fools us.

      You will see these set of cards in the 'missing card' set:

      Queen of Hearts

      King of Clubs

      Jack of Hearts

      Queen of Spades

      and King of Diamonds

      There you go the illusion revealed to you, but a good one.

      Regards,

      Harry

      P.S. Join me on facebook and be friends. Thanks.

      Here's the link: My Profile

      To: eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com
      From: brighttigress@...
      Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 13:33:46 -0700
      Subject: [eckankartruth] Fw: This will blow you away!!!!!!

      Always-on security tools provide safer ways to connect and share
      anywhere. Find out more. Windows Live
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic