7062Re: [eckankartruth] Fw: This will blow you away!!!!!!

  • etznab@aol.com
    Nov 1, 2008
      You know, that is kinda creepy. I mean like,
      way creepy! (It guessed my card twice).

      Thanks for sharing that.

      How do you think they do it? Is it some kind
      of mind control? Where, some subliminal data
      exists in the illustrations? (what's really in that
      black background?)

      I mean, I really tried to pick what I "thought"
      it would never guess. However was I "thinking"
      or did I only imagine that I was thinking on my
      own?

      Like I said. That was way creepy! IMO.

      Etznab

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic