      From: eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com [mailto:eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of eckmahdis
      Sent: Sunday, October 05, 2008 10:53 PM
      To: eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [eckankartruth] Re: Too Good!

      Hello Sword,

      Thanks for the comic strip.

      What's even funnier is that you have been working for the Obama
      campaign for nothing (LOL)!
      Check this out:

      "NONE OF US has ANY rights under the U.S. Constitution. There is a
      Constitution, obviously, but we were not a party to it, because WE
      DIDN'T SIGN IT. It was written as a legal document and the ONLY
      people whom ever had any rights under it were those who directly
      signed it, and the Posterity[1] , which doesn't include any of us!"
      read more here: http://www.illumina ti-news.com/ articles2/ 00236.html

      Sad but true,

      eckmahdis

      --- In eckankartruth@ yahoogroups. com, "Paul Olson" <Paul@...> wrote:

      > Hi All,

      Long time, no post! Sorry

      > I've been working fevorishly for the
      Obama Campaign here but I'm
      not
      > here to get any votes or to
      prommote any political agenda.

      > Just wanted to inject some funny
      stuff for all of us.

      > Eckankar is absolutely no laughing matter,
      so sometimes it's time

      href="http://www.peteyandpetunia.com:80/VoteHere/VoteHere.htm">http://www.peteyand petunia.com: 80/VoteHere/ VoteHere. htm

      > Sincerely,
      > Sword