      From: 125 <bkdclove4all@...>
      Subject: Re: [eckankartruth] Just joined this group.
      To: eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, July 13, 2008, 6:11 PM

      Hi there queenrendek:

      I haven't been replying to anyone just reading emails from this group for months, hoping like you that someone would  mention something that I could research and try to find some peace.  So far nothing helpful.  I mostly think alot by myself.  Do some hot yoga, this seems to help some, but I feel like there is more only I don't know how to find it.

      I loved Eckankar while I was in it, then it started to feel wrong?  I tried to stay and get the hang of it, but my old self took over and said get the hell out before you end up in a nut house.

      Here's what I have tried, I got saved - didn't know from what because I didn't feel like I needed saving, but I did it.  Then nothing... I quit church, got to despise it really, so much bs about love and such but I didn't feel anything.  Then they told me I couldn't join anyway because I had to believe 3 things and I didn't believe those 3 things even though I tried to I couldn't.

      Then life crashed down around me and I decided I'd try Eck for a while.  I loved it at first, I thought I could get some real answers about life.  I thought I did, then I realized they just wanted to train me into a higher soul to be of more help to other souls so I could move forward on "the path".  So much bs there too.  Man I tell you I can't find a thing?

      If you just need to write to someone maybe that will have to do.  I don't know.

      Oh I was an Eck member for about 4 years  in 2003 til 2007

      Hopelessly lost in VA

      R Sycamore