6996Re: Just joined this group.

  • Tritum
    Jul 7, 2008
      hello all. I just created an Eckankar ning group.

      eckankar.ning.com

      I could use some help getting it filled with content.

      (Note from Sharon: I added this comment before "approving" this new member's post, and popped over to upload the video where hopefully many people will see it!! <gg>)

      --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, "Sharon" <brighttigress@...> wrote:

      > Welcome, Queen!
      >
      > You've probably noticed there's not much activity here anymore. I'm
      > sure everyone's like me, just happily enjoying life out of ekult and
      > not that interested anymore. I think I've said/typed just about
      > everything I can think of, multiple times. And I'm sure other
      > previously prolific posters feel the same.
      >
      > Not sure about everyone else, but I know I'm certainly
      > not "searching" anymore. I'm quite content *not* "knowing" and just
      > lightly speculating on an infinite number of interesting
      > possibilities.
      >
      > Anyway, while I'm here, someone sent me this link recently:
      > http://www.underground-railroad.biz/psychicenergytransfer.html
      >
      > I think the bit at the end about parasitic "masters" is *so* true,
      > I've come to believe most definitely that ekult's true nature is
      > dark and evil, like a big nasty astral beast sucking the genuine
      > energies from its befogged members, and giving back the illusion of
      > inflow of "Spirit".
      >
      > And, right down below is an excerpt from Peter McWilliams' "Life
      > 102: What To Do When Your Guru Sues You". This passage does an
      > excellent job of telling what ekult & all those other groups do.
      >
      > Gotta go, have a great day, everyone!!
      >
      > Hugs,
      >
      > Sharon
      >
      > From Peter McWilliams' "Life 102, What to do when your guru sues you"
      >
      > As I previously mentioned, one is encouraged to fall asleep while
      > listening to John-Roger's seminars. One is also encouraged to play a
      > seminar tape at bedtime while going to sleep. All of this allows for
      > more successful "soul travel"--and, of course, more successful
      > subliminal programming.
      >
      > John-Roger is well aware of this: "While your conscious mind is at
      > rest,
      > during the sleep state;" he writes in the MSIA Handbook for
      > Ministers of
      > Light, "it will not question or block the spiritual action." The
      > conscious mind "will not question or block" John-Roger's
      > programming,
      > either.
      >
      > When one is consciously listening to his seminar, one is encouraged
      > "ignore" all the things that "don't apply to you" and look only for
      > the
      > "minute or two" during an hour-long seminar that is the message "the
      > Traveler specifically has for you." All the other information
      > was "for
      > somebody else," and should be disregarded. Disregarded, perhaps--but
      > the
      > information enters the subconscious nonetheless.
      >
      > And then there are spiritual exercises. Everyone is
      > encouraged--strongly--to do two hours each day of spiritual
      > exercises
      > (or "s.e.'s"). For two hours, with your eyes closed, you think about
      > guess what? Yes: John-Roger. He suggests that you "mock up" his
      > image in
> [...]
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic