6943Re: [eckankartruth] Re: Whoa (other paths better than eck?)

  • Leanne Thompson
    Jan 8, 2008
      Thank you. I hate when they lead one by the carrot (you can have this iffffff you do this for 100 yrs+walk on your knees to work+and eat fried tofu: as an example)
      Dam them. I bough tthe HI books and they read just like any book.

      Thank you

      Leanne

      tygerpurr <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      Leanne,

      as far as I'm concerned, any "Path" is better that does not
      involve Guru or Master worship; it is at least a step in the right
      direction. Authoritarian and Deception usually go together, along with
      some kind of Dogma and Absolutism. I'm not saying don't study any that
      you have listed, just be skeptical, imho. As I've said before, asking
      a lot of questions is normal and very human, from childhood on. If
      they get irritated by you asking questions, then it is probably a red
      flag, imo.

      Tygerpurr ; )

      --- In eckankartruth@ yahoogroups. com, Leanne Thompson
      <le_anne_thompson@ ...> wrote:

      > Re: [eckankartruth] Re: Whoa

      Are there any other spiritual paths that are much better than Eck? I
      was looking into Zen, kabbalah, yogananda, skirpal singh, beas/sat
      mant to start. Or are all these BS?

      Thanks

      colleen <colleenmft@ ...> wrote:

      Gail left, from what I understand, around the time
      that Darwin was booted out (or some time before).
      Others here probably have all the information
      available.

      I was the CA RESA too, years ago, and I knew Don Ginn.
      I wish both Linda and Don my best wishes in
      discovering themselves and developing their own lives,
      free from dogma.

      Colleen

      --- Leanne Thompson <le_anne_thompson@ yahoo.com>