6893Re: Sharon will hate this i suppose

  • tygerpurr
    Dec 3, 2007
      Yes it is rather obvious that this post from "city.summer" was simply
      meant to be an insult full of sarcasm. This individual has not
      attempted to show any remorse at all, nor asked for assistance.
      Actually, there is a wealth of information in the Links and files. I
      don't see a troubled eckist or even an ex eckist asking for help. I
      see an eckist trying to stir up trouble on an anti eckankar and anti
      Harold Klemp (self proclaimed God of all Universes) etc. Message
      Board. These type of people are just perpetrators attempting to cause
      harm to those courageous enough to leave eckanCULT. They should be
      confronted for such behaviour.

      If anyone leaves ECKANKAR and they were in a position of authority,
      they should post a Public letter of apology, either with their real
      name or at least anonymously. I may set up a file at my Yahoo group
      "xeckankar the chains of eck" for just this purpose. Sometimes ex
      eckists hate it that people continue to speak out against ECKANKAR,
      mainly because they still harbor guilt feelings for what they have
      been a part of. They want everyone to forgive them and then go away.

      Tygerpurr ; )

      --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, "city.summer" <city.summer@...>
      wrote:

      Sharon will hate this i suppose

      Hi Sharon,
      I see that you still know what is being sold on ebay concerning
      Eckankar. Does that mean that you are still interested? If so why
      don`t you go the whole way and apply for membership again???? Don`t
      mistake me and don`t piss me off in your response. It is logical to
      become a member in your case as you are still reading all the stuff.
      You can do it with awareness, read it in a different way. You don`t
      want to be known by the others? Do you have a second name then you
      might want to use that. If you`re in trouble with the courses ask
      someone for help. you know colleen you know leaf and Alf they can
      assist, no???????????????!!
      CĀ“mon you still love it otherwise you wouldn`t bother.
      Hahaha. Yes I am laughing.
      If someone has a fear of dog`s for example or hates dog`s the only
      real cure is (eventually) to face the dog again, then the problem can
      fade...
      Love
      Summer
      in the winter.
      Over here in Europe we had the first snow today.
      That`s why I escaped into a cafe and found internet, because it was
      too fuckinĀ“ cold on the bike.

      --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, Sharon <brighttigress@...>
      wrote:

      > A few comments, been busy & traveling here, backlog on email -
      >
      > Leaf - I was confused on your quotes post because I got it in
      email with a whole bunch of those confusing >>>>>'s but the post at
      the website shows up without them, thank goodness! And I wrote a
      response the other day but I think it didn't go thru.

      > John Morton - they're called "Nehru" shirts, after India's leader
      back then, who always wore them. Google "nehru shirts" and you'll
      get lots of sources to buy them, evidently they're "back".

      > I almost totally don't recall a Broadway show I went to back in
      the 70's, could it have been "Sgt. Pepper"? The only thing I
      remember is the "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds" number, I was totally
      wasted and in the first row balcony, had an almost overwhelming urge
      to puke but managed to stifle and not ruin the show for the people
      below me. And is my memory correct - back then, couldn't you smoke
      in theaters? Seems to me I recall the seats in Radio City Music
      Hall had little ashtrays built in? Or was that Madison Square Garden?

      > Yeah, the Beatles were *so* great - does anyone else wonder
      exactly what was so great about them? Their music was so simple,
      IMO, but it's still magic!

      > Oh!! Almost forgot - right now someone's selling Satsang & HI
      discourses over at Ebay. If you've seen them, you know they're not
      worth the paper they're printed on, but it can be helpful to see
      those "HI" things and realize even more that there's *nothing* worth
      staying in e-kult for!

      no_reply@yahoogroups.com al_radzik Mon Nov 5, 2007 9:13 am
      (PST) --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, "tomleafeater"
      <tianyue@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Best movie I've seen in a while is "Across the Universe," which
      > > brilliantly uses Beatles music to create a storyline.
      > >
      > > I really, really enjoyed that film. Reminded me of my childhood.
      > > Brought me to tears, in fact.
      > >

      > > Go see it.
      > >

      > > If any of you still have a living pulse beating in you, you'll
      love
      > > it.
      > >

      > > Conservative, anal, stick-up-your-ass types, in or out of
      eckankar,
      > > need not bother. Save your money for your local police fund.
      > >

      > > Holier-than-thou types, in eckankar or out, need not bother
      either.
      > > You won't like it. Save your money for church.
      > >

      > > Leafeater (child of the late 60's)
      > >
      > > (Ate lots of leaves and left)
      > >

      > Hey Leaf,
      > I haven't seen it yet but it's on my list. Are you a Beatles
      > fanatic like me? If you ever ever ever get the chance, go see a
      band
      > called the Fab Faux. There's about thirteen people in the band and
      > they do an ALL live Beatle show.I've seen these stupid Beatmania
      > wannabees come and go, but these folks are incredible!!! They even
      do
      > the backwards part at the end of Strawberry Fields.
      >
      > Mean Mr. Mustard
      >

      > Back to top
      > Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post
      > Messages in this topic (4)
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic