6795Perspectives

  • Paul Olson
    Oct 1, 2007
      Hi All,

      I just spend 4 wonderful days reading probably the most moving books I
      have yet encountered!

      I just wanted to share the titles with my friends here.

      The Author "Khaled Hosseini", is from Afganastan and is probably the
      only Afgan author writing in English instead of Farsi.

      His accounts are deep, incredibly heart wrenching, highly educational
      and I just can't say enough about these stories!

      The titles are: "The Kite Runner" 2004 and "A Thousand Splendid Suns"
      2007.

      If you read these, I personally guaranty that they will change your
      peperspective about the last 30 years in Afganistan. They will make
      you laugh, and definately make you cry!

      If any of you have read these, feel free to email me personally if
      you'd like to discuss these amazing books!

      Sword